YKYATMW you and your dad practice until you get the harmony of Time Is Running Out perfectly. The "ooh ooh ooh yeaheyeaheyeaheyeah" bit. He did the low "ooh ooh ooh" and I did the high "ooh ooh ooh yeaheyeaheyeaheyeaheyeah." It was awesome.

TBH I was proud of the fact that my dad knew TIRO well enough to sing it with me at all. :LOL: Even though the karaoke thing got the lyrics wrong! :fear:

I <3 them so so much.

'Wear those on your first day back to school and kick all of the smartass sevies' asses. Teach them a lesson like you were taught.'

Why is your family so awesome?

Same :awesome:

When you're glad people in your area don't have correct grammar, and constantly say "Who do?"

:chuckle:

YKYATM when you force your sister to stock her itouch up with videos of muse gigs/pictures in preparation for a long flight across the country. :erm:

also when you go to the national cathedral in DC, geek out over an organ that's sitting in the corner, and then the next day you see a picture of matt posing for a picture while fiddling with THAT SAME ORGAN :pope::pope:

I nearly pissed myself, but then my sister and I proceeded to go to other places where muse had taken pictures, and nerd out about them :$

I used to like The Killers, their old stuff, but they've somewhat sold-out now

I'm more fond of Hot Fuss, Sam's Town and Sawdust. Meh about Day and Age,too different. Anyway, away from the subject of the Killers .

YKYATMW

DSC00959.jpg

Neuro BLISS

DSC00960.jpg

Giving you peace and joy in your heart :LOL:

(It's my friend Roseanne in the photo, we went to Selfridges today and they were selling them.)

I'm more fond of Hot Fuss, Sam's Town and Sawdust. Meh about Day and Age,too different. Anyway, away from the subject of the Killers .

YKYATMW

DSC00959.jpg

Neuro BLISS

DSC00960.jpg

(It's my friend Roseanne in the photo, we went to Selfridges today and they were selling them.)

:LOL:

So awesome.

YKYATMW

DSC00959.jpg

Neuro BLISS

DSC00960.jpg

:awesome: Your friend looks a bit like me :eek:

I bought some of cereal bars called bliss :D

YKYATM when you're best friend points out that man with a harmonica, or a version of it, is playing on a shoe advert, when he hates Muse. Or when you've got a band thats supposed to do general covers, but they know 17 Muse songs and two others (QOTSA and RATM). :p

YKYATMW

DSC00959.jpg

Neuro BLISS

DSC00960.jpg

:awesome:

If only I could find something cooler than Vitamin Water over here :chuckle:

YKYATMW you can't listen to songs by other bands on your ipod without listening to at least one Muse song in between.

Archived