:awesome:

YKYATMW you quote Matt the whole first day of school.

Also, this is kind of long but my friend whose uncle is part of Muse's management in the US was telling me a story in class today about her uncle. She came up to me and was like "Do you remember how you got your phone taken away in class for showing everyone the myspace reply you got from Matt Bellamy? Well I told my uncle about that, and he called up Matt and told him!" and then I was like FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. But she reassured me that Matt found it funny. But I was all :$

:LOL:

That would be so coooooool. Mabye you can ask her uncle to arrange a meeting with you when they come to the states

That would be so coooooool. Mabye you can ask her uncle to arrange a meeting with you when they come to the states

She tried to get me backstage passes for Detroit last March but her uncle wasn't going to that show so it didn't work :'(

She tried to get me backstage passes for Detroit last March but her uncle wasn't going to that show so it didn't work :'(

I would've been very sad. I cannot say I feel you're pain, but I can imagine

Off-topic, here we're going to have a 70% chance of rain tonight (first time in years), and the wind is so strong right now, that it's rattling the windows

Ykyatmw you quote matt the whole first day of school.

Also, this is kind of long but my friend whose uncle is part of muse's management in the us was telling me a story in class today about her uncle. She came up to me and was like "do you remember how you got your phone taken away in class for showing everyone the myspace reply you got from matt bellamy? Well i told my uncle about that, and he called up matt and told him!" and then i was like fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. But she reassured me that matt found it funny. But i was all :$

your friend's uncle knows matt? O_O

EDIT: NO STOP CHANGING MY FACE

YKYATMW you start a conversation with your only friend who listens to Muse (she's not a big fan though) and try to make it lead into a conversation about Muse. (Started off with wanting to go to music festivals and then talked about how Muse went to Big Day Out this year). :D

Hi there . I have found that there's no cure, like zombie-ism . I spend most of my time trying to convert people to be one of us!

YKYATMW you have the vitamin string quartet tribute to muse on spotify but you add a few songs and rename it to seem less obsessed. However I do have a "so much muse your mind will exploded" playlist which is everything muse on spotify (they got rid of the groove though :( )

:chuckle: You're welcome :kiss:

My style isn't inspired by anyone :shifty:

10shl5u.jpg

:shifty:

I can't see any inspirations at all.... :shifty:

Also, this is kind of long but my friend whose uncle is part of Muse's management in the US was telling me a story in class today about her uncle. She came up to me and was like "Do you remember how you got your phone taken away in class for showing everyone the myspace reply you got from Matt Bellamy? Well I told my uncle about that, and he called up Matt and told him!" and then I was like FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. But she reassured me that Matt found it funny. But I was all :$

You were mentioned to teh Bellz?! :eek:

WIN! :LOL:

Type in your user name and then Citizen Erased on google, hit I'm Felling Lucky, and up comes the MuseWiki page on Citizen Erased

I got pg 260 of the Acer thread :awesome:

A kid in the street was playing starlight on the accordian, and then KoC. :awesome:

Told him just how awesome he was.

wow :eek: thats awesome :awesome: so your friends with Matt on MySpace?? :eek: does he still have MySpace?? :D

Hi so newby here and yes I do believe I am addicted to muse, or maybe it's just Matt!!!!! Is there any cure for this or do we not want to be cured :D

Hello to every1

There's never a cure. But don't worry, you're still probably 50% sane.

YKYATMW you're texting your friend and you're listening to Muse and she asks what I'm listening to and I said Resistance (OMG I LOVE THIS SONG) and then she says that she'll look it up tomorrow. Which is now today. And you're happy. Hmmmm

Archived