why not england??

I mean, I know they came here winter last year, and there are the stadium dates... but we need a pwoper big tour in smaller venues!

I think you answered your own question. ;) (Because they were there last winter and are doing stadium dates in a few months). And why would they do smaller venues in the UK?

I know this has already been discussed, but it's not like they're coming back to the US and doing the same locations. This is just the second leg of the same tour, or that's how I look at it anyway.

part of me is kinda annoyed that they just played chicago, because I REALLY want them to come back again on this next tour....I guess i'll just keep my fingers crossed. Maybe they'll come as an apology for not playing lollapalooza? or maybe they will play lollapalooza?

part of me is kinda annoyed that they just played chicago, because I REALLY want them to come back again on this next tour....I guess i'll just keep my fingers crossed. Maybe they'll come as an apology for not playing lollapalooza? or maybe they will play lollapalooza?

I would die a content death if they played lolla.

I would die a content death if they played lolla.

At first I thought they were a lock (even though there's like 5 big names being tossed around the media rounds, and Muse isn't one of them) - but their international August schedule is looking busier by the day and for them to come all this way for one show seems a little silly, especially if they're coming back for a proper tour just a couple months later...

Chicago was "sold out" according to Billboard Boxscore so I guess theoretically they could play there again in October... maybe at Allstate Arena or something, but that's a smaller venue, too. I don't really know what they plan on doing :$

So I'm wondering about the hypothetical FL gig(s). People have mentioned Tampa/Orlando/Miami, but it seems like they would be unlikely to do more than 1 date in this state (seems like the trend anyway). So what size venue would they book? In Orlando we have UCF which seats 10000 and Amway which seats 17000. But Tampa has the Times Forum which seats 21000. If they stay central, which is logical if they only do 1 date here, would they stay in the same size venues they've been playing? Or go bigger/smaller? I realize no one actually knows the answers here, but it seems like this is a thread for theorizing...:erm:

So I'm wondering about the hypothetical FL gig(s). People have mentioned Tampa/Orlando/Miami, but it seems like they would be unlikely to do more than 1 date in this state (seems like the trend anyway). So what size venue would they book? In Orlando we have UCF which seats 10000 and Amway which seats 17000. But Tampa has the Times Forum which seats 21000. If they stay central, which is logical if they only do 1 date here, would they stay in the same size venues they've been playing? Or go bigger/smaller? I realize no one actually knows the answers here, but it seems like this is a thread for theorizing...:erm:

They will probably play either St Pete Times Forum or Bank Atlantic Center which seems to be the venues bands play at. Would hope for more than 1 Florida date but who knows.

Highly doubting but preferably somewhere in Arkansas so I can finally road trip to see them with my guy friends

I wish; I live 1/2 hour from Verizon Arena and would love to be able to see them here although I would still road trip if it's close enough

Found this on the events section of Muse's Facebook:

Toyota Center,

Type: Music/Arts - Concert

Where: Houston, Texas

When: Friday, March 18, 2011 from 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm

It's the only date listed after Wembley.... but March isn't exactly fall so :unsure: Maybe this is wrong?

Hopefully they'll put up some more dates soon.

Here's the link:

http://www.facebook.com/muse?ref=s#!/muse?v=app_2344061033&vm=all&s=40&hash=f1afb3865129cac905459b7faf1981e5

Toyota Center,

It's the only date listed after Wembley.... but March isn't exactly fall so :unsure: Maybe this is wrong?

Here's the link:

http://www.facebook.com/muse?ref=s#!/muse?v=app_2344061033&vm=all&s=40&hash=f1afb3865129cac905459b7faf1981e5

Umm yeah I'm pretty sure that's wrong, unless they decide to play the exact same date in Houston next year. :LOL:

Toyota Center,

Here's the link:

They definitely messed that one up... 2010, not 2011.

Unless they plan on making it a yearly thing, haha.

Archived