I'm still going for just Toronto since they have played there the most.

If Toronto ends up being the closest date to me, I'm just going to have to get a passport. :D Let's see... Megabus to NYC, then Megabus to Toronto... sounds like hell! :LOL:

on the opening act topic...

I think we should get muse to open for muse :yesey: They can pretend like they're doing the US Origin tour they never got to do - come out with simple stage setup and play like 8 pre-Abso songs for 45 mins, take a 30-40min break while they set up the main stage, then come out on the towers and do a 16-18 song set based mostly on Abso, BH&R and TR but with maybe an Origin song or two thrown in (i'll let them keep FG and PiB in the main set but they have to do NB and Bliss in the opening set) :yesey:

:p

But seriously, wouldn't this be awesome? :awesome::LOL:

I think we should get muse to open for muse :yesey: They can pretend like they're doing the US Origin tour they never got to do - come out with simple stage setup and play like 8 pre-Abso songs for 45 mins, take a 30-40min break while they set up the main stage, then come out on the towers and do a 16-18 song set based mostly on Abso, BH&R and TR but with maybe an Origin song or two thrown in (i'll let them keep FG and PiB in the main set but they have to do NB and Bliss in the opening set) :yesey:

It would NEVER EVER happen, but it would be SO WIN. :awesome:

:awesome:

THIS.

It would NEVER EVER happen, but it would be SO WIN. :awesome:

My original idea was to build a time machine and get 2001 Muse to come open for 2010 Muse. :shifty: But alas, I don't think that's possible :( Plus, there's that whole space-time continuum... Doc Brown said that Marty running into his other self could be dangerous...

Seriously, though - Muse fancies themselves to be cutting edge and pushing boundaries, what better way to forge a new path forward for arena rock bands than to indroduce the concept of presenting a scaled back old-skool version of yourself as the opener :yesey:

:LOL:

Yeah, it would be. But Matt would probably smash up the instruments, rendering them useless for the headliner, Muse. :LOL: Or I guess actually they'd be using 2001 instruments. :shifty:

Guest nick913
My original idea was to build a time machine and get 2001 Muse to come open for 2010 Muse. :shifty: But alas, I don't think that's possible :( Plus, there's that whole space-time continuum... Doc Brown said that Marty running into his other self could be dangerous...

Seriously, though - Muse fancies themselves to be cutting edge and pushing boundaries, what better way to forge a new path forward for arena rock bands than to indroduce the concept of presenting a scaled back old-skool version of yourself as the opener :yesey:

Indeed that would be sweet dude

Be nice to hear a few older songs 2 like maybe showbiz, or hate this and ill love you, or uno to start the show.

that would be absolutely fucking awesome

I really started laughing at the Back to the Future reference. :LOL:

It would be cool, but a lot of people would think it pretentious. And it would never happen. :LOL:

Come to wisconsin!:D

Preferably NAO kthnx.

If Toronto ends up being the closest date to me, I'm just going to have to get a passport. :D Let's see... Megabus to NYC, then Megabus to Toronto... sounds like hell! :LOL:

:D I don't think you have to get a passport to get into Canada, just Canadians going into the US? It could have changed since the last time I checked like a year ago, though.

I wanted to go to MSG but my friend/ride doesn't have a passport. I'm reminding him to get one every day now just in case the opportunity happens again :awesome:

:D I don't think you have to get a passport to get into Canada, just Canadians going into the US? It could have changed since the last time I checked like a year ago, though.

I wanted to go to MSG but my friend/ride doesn't have a passport. I'm reminding him to get one every day now just in case the opportunity happens again :awesome:

I had to get a passport to go to Canada for 5 hours. This was in 2007 though....

Yep, Furygirl is correct.

Bottom line: As of June 1, 2009, everyone from every country arriving in Canada by air, land and sea has needed a passport or equivalent travel document. (Some exceptions apply to children's passport requirements). Besides an up-to-date passport, visitors may instead have an equivalent travel document, such as a NEXUS Card.

hahaha i always thought what Showbiz era Matt would think if he heard exogenesis or maybe like i belong to you when he was making Showbiz..i wonder what he'd say

Archived