Okay, now we need stats of population plus number of music fans who a. listen to great music b. go to live shows in those places :p

England fans with great music taste will for sure outnumber grand total for all states in USA.

Those kids in England (Paris, Europe) and Japan have been listening to Muse since 2000 while Americans were busy listening and

partying to shitty hip-hop music.

You got that right - but, they sure have exploded here between BH&R and now...

I'll be making the trek from Toronto if they play Giants Stadium :D

I would defnitely go to NY from Philly - but am hoping they will also play Philly. Last tour when they came back for U.S. round two, we got them here again. With that said, I'm flying to Seattle to see them at the Seattle and Portland shows next week - so I am clearly willing to travel as needed... :D

anyone here think they'll do virginia beach/norfolk area?? they have a big arena i think and my brother lives down there so id work perfect as leeway for my mom to drive me down there from pittsburgh;)

The Norfolk area actually has 3 arenas they could play. The Hampton Coliseum (large arena, maybe 14K), the Norfolk Scope (maybe a little smaller) and if they're early enough, the Virginia Beach Amphitheater (indoor/outdoor venue holds maybe 15K)

I'd take any of those three thankyouverymuch :yesey:

But I doubt they'd come here... although the local alternative station has been loving them lately (they've been playing a fair share of muse for a while now - I once heard The Small Print, I was like :eek: And they use Stockholm as the background music in one of their station ads)

EDIT: Oh, and there's also the Ted at ODU in Norfolk and W&M Hall in Williamsburg (although last time they played there everyone got food poisoning so they may never want to return :LOL:) both are roughly the size of the Patriot Center.

Can't they just start releasing some dates to give us things to look forward to, or are they going to toy around with us, and release them and be like oh yeah, tickets go on sale tomorrow?

because as of now autumn isn't looking that great, but I'm sure some dates would change that :D

Can't they just start releasing some dates to give us things to look forward to, or are they going to toy around with us, and release them and be like oh yeah, tickets go on sale tomorrow?

because as of now autumn isn't looking that great, but I'm sure some dates would change that :D

I agree. I need time to plan, especially if I have to get airlines tickets and find places to stay if there's no shows on the East coast.

They need to come to the Q in Cleveland, my friend's mom works there and could get us stuff :awesome:

If they come anywhere in Ohio, or maybe Kentucky, I'm there. Plus, I have family in Cleveland, so that would most definitely work! :D

You should include me in getting awesome stuff of awesomeness. :p

If they come anywhere in Ohio, or maybe Kentucky, I'm there. Plus, I have family in Cleveland, so that would most definitely work! :D

You should include me in getting awesome stuff of awesomeness. :p

:LOL:

I have a friend whose uncle is one of their tour managers too, she tried to get me backstage passes to Detroit but couldn't because he wasn't going to that show. :p

The Norfolk area actually has 3 arenas they could play. The Hampton Coliseum (large arena, maybe 14K), the Norfolk Scope (maybe a little smaller) and if they're early enough, the Virginia Beach Amphitheater (indoor/outdoor venue holds maybe 15K)

I'd take any of those three thankyouverymuch :yesey:

But I doubt they'd come here... although the local alternative station has been loving them lately (they've been playing a fair share of muse for a while now - I once heard The Small Print, I was like :eek: And they use Stockholm as the background music in one of their station ads)

EDIT: Oh, and there's also the Ted at ODU in Norfolk and W&M Hall in Williamsburg (although last time they played there everyone got food poisoning so they may never want to return :LOL:) both are roughly the size of the Patriot Center.

yeahhh! hampton coliseum would be great! a minute's walk from langely afb where my bro is at and I've heard its a good venue!! i would love that

Oh, Mohegan Sun is bigger than I thought. I would've said 7-10K. But they'd have the gen admission too.

THEY SHOULD!! Uhh, who else played there, in recent memory... Kings of Leon, I think?? Who have also played the O2 and MSG, etc... *hopes hopes hopes*

Maybe it'll happen when they come back! Don't give up hope yet!

That may be true, but the connections you have are pretty good.

I would die if I got a chance to meet them. But in a good way.

:awesome:

Oh, I would too. And I woul probably like drool all over Matt. And then he would hate me :LOL:

hey you changed your name :shifty:

Archived