If Tampa is seriously the closest gig to DC, I might/WILL have to fly down there. Hope it's a Friday or Saturday gig then. :LOL:

:awesome: i hope there is a Tampa and/or Orlando gig and we could have a huge ass meet-up w/ musers.

i'd rather have a meet-up in Orlando though if they have a gig in Orlando...Orlando is way more fun than Tampa...

:awesome: i hope there is a Tampa and/or Orlando gig and we could have a huge ass meet-up w/ musers.

i'd rather have a meet-up in Orlando though if they have a gig in Orlando...Orlando is way more fun than Tampa...

I love Orlando and would be happy to take a road trip down there. Getting the time off might be tough though, considering the chunk of vacation I reserved to go to Wembley.

I'd go to New York or something if they don't hit Boston.

If IF IF they come back to the NY area, I'd guess/hope for: Hartford CT; the Meadowlands NJ (or whatever it's called now... Izod?); Maybe Camden NJ? Those are big venues, but not stadiums.

Dammit! My hopes are now officially up! :rolleyes:

I wonder if someone could give me a ride from DC to the nearest show(s). :awesome: Muser road trip!

I could probably do it, especially if the show is somewhere south of D.C. (then it'd be on my way anyway). For once I could give someone a ride without apologizing ahead of time for the fact that I'm going to blast Muse the entire drive.:D

I could fit up to four Musers if anyone else wants to car pool.:awesome:

I could probably do it, especially if the show is somewhere south of D.C. (then it'd be on my way anyway). For once I could give someone a ride without apologizing ahead of time for the fact that I'm going to blast Muse the entire drive.:D

I could fit up to four Musers if anyone else wants to car pool.:awesome:

Awesome. :LOL: I'll definitely come find you again if this becomes a reality. :D It'd be so much fun!

So I've realized that this says autumn tour dates-- my birthday is in autumn. Birthday present :awesome:? I think so.

But if they don't do DC again... I'll have to figure something out. But they could have a gig that's ACTUALLY in DC this time... like Verizon Center or some such place. The demand here is high enough that they had to add a show the first go around, so now everyone could flock to a central location... right?

Wishful thinking is what this is. Sigh.

Archived