Yep - super epic and too big for Muse.

Musefest 2010

Muse / The Strokes / Arcade Fire

Kasabian / Franz Ferdinand / Metric / Royskopp

Phoenix / Klaxons / Foals / Vitalic / Club 8

;)

bvoid,

Are you going and camping to Coachella?

That would be the most incredible lineup ever! Yes, I am going to Coachella-not sure about camping yet I may stay at a friends place an hour out, at the same time though I want to get the full experience Coachella has to offer.

Yep - super epic and too big for Muse.

Nah. They could open for Green Day in the same exact venues Muse are playing now, so they could easily open for Muse.

Oh my god. My two favorite bands in the whole wide world ever?

I would die. Seriously.

Yeah. I'd have to go to at least two gigs if that were the case. :awesome:

I'd be more than happy if they took their SXSW opening band on the road with them.

Metric + Muse? ... Yes please.

Metric + Franz Ferdinand + Muse?

I think I would sob uncontrollably.

... And also plot how I could possibly get enough money to follow that tour around.

Unfortunately I don't think Franz would be anywhere close to the picture.

Alex said they're not touring North America again until they've recorded new material.

I'd be more than happy if they took their SXSW opening band on the road with them.

... And also plot how I could possibly get enough money to follow that tour around.

Alex said they're not touring North America again until they've recorded new material.

Wow, lot of Franz Ferdinand fans on this board. I've seen them a few times, back when they were on tour with Death Cab for Cutie and at ACL (like 2005 :p). Knew them before I knew Muse. Buut, srsly, they weren't THAT good then. Have they gotten a lot better? :happy:

When did he say that? I can imagine them touring to play some new stuff though. They are the type of band that still does that which I love :happy:.

Wow, lot of Franz Ferdinand fans on this board. I've seen them a few times, back when they were on tour with Death Cab for Cutie and at ACL (like 2005 :p). Knew them before I knew Muse. Buut, srsly, they weren't THAT good then. Have they gotten a lot better? :happy:

Well what do you think? :p

I saw them twice last year. Can you say "UMPH!"

The Mars Volta opening for them would be my dream. Vampire Weekend could be fun, it'd get everyone hyped up, well more than they already were, since they'll be seeing MUSE!

and meh, I think if Franz opened for them I'd show up late.. if I had seats.

Coheed & Cambria >.>

This! :awesome:

The Mars Volta opening for them would be my dream. Vampire Weekend could be fun, it'd get everyone hyped up, well more than they already were, since they'll be seeing MUSE!

Mars Volta opens then I might pass out before I see Muse :LOL:

Ew, what? Vampire Weekend? :vomit:

Hoooooooow. How can you like Vampire Weekend over Franz. They sound so juvenile live, their music should be on a Disney soundtrack or something.

The Mars Volta I approve of though, definitely.

Archived