What exactly are we supposed to be discussing, if not the types of people who will be attending the tour?

Cheese, apparently? I'm partial to smoked gouda.

You people want to know who's the biggest Muse fan? Me. No screw you guys, I'm going home.

<3 Cartman. :happy:

I saw a guy at one of the gigs who had to weigh like 800lbs .... my guess is he is the biggest Muse fan. No word on whether or not he's going to any of the fall tourdates that have yet to be announced, but one thing is for sure, if they play a small venues he'll probably have to skip them as he won't be able to fit in the door.

Well then I must be the exception, I found them 5 years ago but I don't think Twilight was around then, I hate it with all my heart, plus I just defaced a $30 Edward poster. :p

lies, all LIES!

I know you <3 edward - I saw you writing "Kirby Cullen" in your diary surrounded by hearts. The poster you destroyed was of Jacob because your Team Edward til death.

Also, to the point of "majority of Muse fans in US are bc of Twilight", I call bs. They did play MSG in 2007 and that was BEFORE Twilight. Believe it or not Absolution was kind of a big record for them here. I heard Hysteria and TiRO on the radio all the time. Also, the whole OoS eff up had a lot to do with it. I remember seeing OoS after iTunes-ing them (this is like 1 day after I heard Hysteria) and thought "holy crap these guys put a new album out already?". Then I looked at the release date. Yes, I was a bright child.

I saw a guy at one of the gigs who had to weigh like 800lbs .... my guess is he is the biggest Muse fan. No word on whether or not he's going to any of the fall tourdates that have yet to be announced, but one thing is for sure, if they play a small venues he'll probably have to skip them as he won't be able to fit in the door.

lies, all LIES!

I know you <3 edward - I saw you writing "Kirby Cullen" in your diary surrounded by hearts. The poster you destroyed was of Jacob because your Team Edward til death.

<3

I thought we went over this. I win because I made the statue of Dom out of Brie. AchtungMuse is 2nd best because she made a statue of Matt out of Gouda. The rest are all Twilight nerds. End of discussion.

I'm just starting on the entire gig crowd from the Atlanta concert out of English Cheddar from the Cheddar gorge. I think I might have to use Roquefort for a couple of the smellier fans... you know who you are! You could have warned me that you had already completed and judged before I ordered all that cheese. :rolleyes:

Also, to the point of "majority of Muse fans in US are bc of Twilight", I call bs. They did play MSG in 2007 and that was BEFORE Twilight. Believe it or not Absolution was kind of a big record for them here. I heard Hysteria and TiRO on the radio all the time. Also, the whole OoS eff up had a lot to do with it. I remember seeing OoS after iTunes-ing them (this is like 1 day after I heard Hysteria) and thought "holy crap these guys put a new album out already?". Then I looked at the release date. Yes, I was a bright child.

DING DING DING we have a weiner!

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!

:eek:

I hope a FL date will be announced! OMFG!

okay I need to calm down!

Where have you been? Don't get too excited. We've already gotten excited, speculated, argued with each other, talked about cheese, and agreed to stop arguing. Then the thread died.

:LOL:

wait for it....

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait for it.....

Easy, tiger!

:D

Oh you!

Where have you been? Don't get too excited. We've already gotten excited, speculated, argued with each other, talked about cheese, and agreed to stop arguing. Then the thread died.

:LOL: i've been in the non-muse section for quite some time now haha

ah the signs of a typical muse board thread :chuckle:

well i know they will come to FL, :awesome:

Archived