FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Apparently my parents want to go to Arizona over spring break (mine is in 2 weeks) and that is the same time Muse is playing there :mad: I have no tickets, FML

Awwww, poor Mel. :(

I damn near missed the Seattle gig next week entirely;

"How does Whistler for the entire spring break sound, Dan?"

"WTFSM??!??"

No shot. They're doing 20,000 seater arenas now. You think they can bump up to 85,000 seater stadiums? ....That is the very summit of venues for US bands, Muse simply are not that big yet. Maybe next tour, maybe.

Well, they've been fairly popular in Mexico for many years, the gig at the Foro Sol on April 20th has a capacity for 55,000 Mexican Musers. They are big already and known with all that twishit, MTV appearance and those enthusiastic reviews.

My nails grow way too fast for a male.

That means you're getting a lot of protein. Usually a good thing. My nails grow superfast, which I probably should appreciate since I'm a chick, but I hate it because I'm always breaking them bent back while working on cars.

Yeah, please announce some dates, because as much as I love nail science, this thread is all kinds of in-the-wrong-direction.:LOL:

That means you're getting a lot of protein. Usually a good thing. My nails grow superfast, which I probably should appreciate since I'm a chick, but I hate it because I'm always breaking them bent back while working on cars.

Yeah, please announce some dates, because as much as I love nail science, this thread is all kinds of in-the-wrong-direction.:LOL:

Ugh, my nails grow super fast too. HATE.

I hope they can get Placebo to open the shows in Autumn. Or maybe something totally off the mark like Ghostland Observatory. SSPU really set the bar for me as far as their support picks go, so I hope they can live up to that on the next tour.

I thought I heard somewhere that Molko didn't really care much for Muse. I doubt they'd support them.

I saw Manic Street Preachers a few months ago in Detroit. We spoke to Nicky and James and after complaining about them not coming to the US for 10 years Nicky said "ha ha, but we might be back sooner than you think." My first thought was as a support act for someone.... 2 favourite bands in one would be incredible.

I hope they can get Placebo to open the shows in Autumn. Or maybe something totally off the mark like Ghostland Observatory. SSPU really set the bar for me as far as their support picks go, so I hope they can live up to that on the next tour.

Ghostland would be awesome. It seems like a better fit for them as well.

Ugh, my nails grow super fast too. HATE.

Long nails interfere with my Cheese sculptures.

I know who I want but as they aren't even in the studio ATM I doubt I will get who I want. Though I could do with a bit of Kasabian please!

I saw Manic Street Preachers a few months ago in Detroit. We spoke to Nicky and James and after complaining about them not coming to the US for 10 years Nicky said "ha ha, but we might be back sooner than you think." My first thought was as a support act for someone.... 2 favourite bands in one would be incredible.

Oh.... I could live this choice too!

Archived