Though actually, Phoenix might be a good opener. They're not THAT big yet, right?

Well, the thing about opening for a band is to get a lot of exposure. Phoenix is on the radio now and stuff, so I think they'd be a really good fit. Familiar, but still mostly unknown outside the singles. Metric would be incredible as well.

Well, the thing about opening for a band is to get a lot of exposure. Phoenix is on the radio now and stuff, so I think they'd be a really good fit. Familiar, but still mostly unknown outside the singles. Metric would be incredible as well.

Yeah, Muse should let me pick their opening bands. I'd make a good manager. :LOL:

Phoenix would be a great opener, though I dont know if I can see it happening

I'm actually going to see a Phoenix show in April. Can't wait. Not as excited as I was for Muse but still excited.

I want to see Phoenix!! *goes to ticketmaster to search for gigs near me*

I would love for Arcade Fire (they are about to announce their full summer and autumn US tours as well) to open/co-headline for/with Muse. :D

ARCADE FIRE IS AWESOME! They would be an amazing opening band for Muse.

The Strokes is a good choice too since their new album is due in the fall.

Although both would be SUPER EPIC, they are both too big to open for Muse, co-headline yes but not open for.

Oh crap The Strokes would be good! It'll never happen though. Maybe The Strokes wouldn't sell out a huge place since they've been split, but I'd swear that more people I know have heard of them than have heard of Muse.

That would be beyond ACE! :happy: Of course I'm really greedy and want Franz.

I would want Franz as well, it would be TOO PERFECT. I probably wouldn't be able to handle it though. Too much :awesome: to handle.

May as well throw in some more British Music Kaiser Chiefs (though they're on their holi-bobs ATM) and Cribs into the mix. Cribs have been getting some Alt airplay since their recent mini tour of the US.

Though if My Morning Jacket opens for them and persuade them to do a near home gig I would be more than impressed!

Which major city in Canada they have not played yet? Demands huge for repeats in Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver? Which ones were sold out easily etc?

well they have/will play in all the major cities, but HUGE demand for Toronto (if you ask me lol)

but seriously, they should cuz thats not fair if they dont

Which major city in Canada they have not played yet? Demands huge for repeats in Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver? Which ones were sold out easily etc?

Winnipeg?? Winnipeg would be a great stop. Winnipeg then Fargo, ND then Minneapolis MN. Yep. That is just the way it should be since they so TOTALLY ignored the mid-west their first time through with this tour...with any tour really...

Archived