^

It is not a question/discussion of who is the better fan or not - or if the better fans will get more shows. It is me making a point that ... don't be a lazy ass - do so some hard works when trying to discover new great music/talents. Muse deserve all the success they are getting but let's accept the fact that most new American Muse fans got to know them because of Twilight - they were there in those US arena shows.

Yeah I agree with this! I think they totally deserve the success but not associated with twilight...it almost makes me cringe haha and those same twilighters made it harder for me, a muse fan for 6+ years, to get a ticket!

But as also stated above, better a muse fan than no muse fan at all

I'm just speaking my mind! That's all! Sorry hahah

Ok' date=' [i']most[/i] American fans found Muse through Twilight? That is bullshit. And no, you do not have to "work hard" to find a band in order to be considered a true fan.

Yes, obviously some Americans were exposed to Muse through Twilight, but why is that a bad thing if they like them enough to pay for tickets to see them live?

and all of this is true too

not really worth arguing over all of this ... Haha

Come on - don't be in denial

and I did not all American fans got to know them because of ... that's BS. I'm done talking about these - I made my points/opinions pretty clear whether you agree or not.

See my above posts- I'm neutral to the Twilight franchise and their fans. I like Twilight+newly dedicated Muse fans.

Don't be in denial? :LOL: Of what? Franz Ferdinand is one of my favorite bands, and I found them because my friend burned me a CD of their music. Oh no, I must not actually like them!

Archived