Muse to cover 'Imagine' at Glastonbury with Michael Eavis?

jediknightanya

'The Music Week' on BBC 6music had an interview with Matt and Dom at the Producer's Guild Awards on Sunday - download to listen here.

They once again confirm they'll be headlining Glastonbury, but Matt then goes on to say they are planning to get Glastonbury founder Michael Eavis up on stage with them to do a cover of John Lennon's 'Imagine' in celebration of the festival's 40th anniversary. The interviewer doesn't seem to believe him, and, knowing Bellamy, I'm not sure we should, either. 'Tis a lovely idea, though!

Awesome lol love the start

Matt:'Hello this is Matt from Muse'

Dom:'And my names Dominic, from Muse'

Matt:'And we've produced an album.... by Muse and uhh.. we're in Muse'

and at the end the interviewers ' are you serious?'

Matt: 'Deadly.'

:LOL: I have a feeling they were told to introduce themselves and what band they're from, hence overdoing it! :D I reckon with that "Deadly" reply, Matt was joking about Imagine. I'm not sure about Michael Eavis singing it. It would have been nice if Muse had done it.

Thanks for posting. Their interviews always brighten the day, however short. :)

Awesome lol love the start

Matt:'Hello this is Matt from Muse'

Dom:'And my names Dominic, from Muse'

Matt:'And we've produced an album.... by Muse and uhh.. we're in Muse'

and at the end the interviewers ' are you serious?'

Matt: 'Deadly.'

:LOL::LOL:

'The Music Week' on BBC 6music had an interview with Matt and Dom at the Producer's Guild Awards on Sunday - download to listen here.

They once again confirm they'll be headlining Glastonbury, but Matt then goes on to say they are planning to get Glastonbury founder Michael Eavis up on stage with them to do a cover of John Lennon's 'Imagine' in celebration of the festival's 40th anniversary. The interviewer doesn't seem to believe him, and, knowing Bellamy, I'm not sure we should, either. 'Tis a lovely idea, though!

OMFG READ MAH USERNAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :awesome:

btw why isnt the interveiw on youtube yet :erm:? *doesnt download things*

Archived