United Muse Fans flag – should we make it?  

143 members have voted

1. 1. United Muse Fans flag – should we make it?

• Yes
    • No

We've emailed lot of people about the scrapbook latey. My friend also helped me too, cheews to Klawa for it <3. And now, we thought of giving some gifts to Dom and Chris as well. Anyone got some ideas what we could give?

Edit: We've emailed Matthew Bellamy about the scrapbook and he's read the mail but we've got no answer from him yet. Hope he'll answer soon.

:eek: Holy crud! I'm on tenterhooks now, I wanna know what he'll reply!!!

We've emailed lot of people about the scrapbook latey. My friend also helped me too, cheews to Klawa for it <3. And now, we thought of giving some gifts to Dom and Chris as well. Anyone got some ideas what we could give?

Edit: We've emailed Matthew Bellamy about the scrapbook and he's read the mail but we've got no answer from him yet. Hope he'll answer soon.

:eek: :eek:

:dance: at least he read it.... :shifty:

ohh ideas... for dom and chris.... hmmmmmmmm i'll think about it :shifty:

Guest Octazooka

OMAGZ :awesome:

I'm done with mine, at the least! :D I'll upload it up soon.

I looked at the completed art I did for Matt and I laughed my arse off. :LOL:

make sure to let us know then what he answered ;)

Some people don't follow this thread only twitter so might be good inform about changes there too:).

Oops, well there's nothing new expect trying to contact someone from Muse/MuseCrew etc, and as we're trying that all the time, I thought I don't need to post bout it :shifty:.

:eek: Holy crud! I'm on tenterhooks now, I wanna know what he'll reply!!!

Me too :LOL:. We're writing to him again now :ninja:.

I'm still working on it D:

*needz moar inspiration*

:ninja: Work, work.

I LOVE IT! like really, that's a brilliant idea. :)

:pimp: Glad, u like it then.

This is a really cool idea! And anyone can take part and submit things?

:yesey: And you can make as much as you want - there's no limit of pages ;).

I feel like I have to write bout it, so:

Last Saturday, 10th April 2010, there was a plane crush in Smoleńsk. As most of you might know Polish president along with his wife and other 94 people (most of them were the most important politicians in the country) died there.

R.I.P. to their souls

Also, I'm here to remind you there's only a MONTH left to send your pictures for the flag. If you want to take part in it, send your photos at: flagatto@hotmail.com. You must be kidding me anyway, cause 133 people voted to make this flag, and now what? Only 5 people during 1,5 of a month sent pictures...I'm asking why people voted when they don't want to take part in it? I don't want to cancel this project, hope you understand.

Thank you :)

REMINDER TO PEOPLE THAT TAKE PART IN THE STORY-ILLUSTRATIONS!

Last Saturday, 10th April 2010, there was a plane crush in Smoleńsk. As most of you might know Polish president along with his wife and other 94 people (most of them were the most important politicians in the country) died there.

R.I.P. to their souls

Also, I'm here to remind you there's only a MONTH left to send your pictures for the flag. If you want to take part in it, send your photos at: flagatto@hotmail.com. You must be kidding me anyway, cause 133 people voted to make this flag, and now what? Only 5 people during 1,5 of a month sent pictures...I'm asking why people voted when they don't want to take part in it? I don't want to cancel this project, hope you understand.

sent my piccy in ;D

:rolleyes:

takes 5 seconds to take a pic and send <3

R.I.P. to their souls

Wait..so we are making like a mosaic flag? :awesome: I could send my picture in! I have to start working on the poster too. I'm thinking I'm just going to send it in itself...so that means I'll have to cut and resize it so it will fit the scrapbook.

Photos would be nice in the size of normal photos size you get at photograph while printing pics in a print shop means about: (height)15x(width)11cms or something :shifty:.

what's the photo size in pixels :erm::ninja:

hm,yeahh. Don't have any idea. :$:shifty:

Archived