United Muse Fans flag – should we make it?  

143 members have voted

1. 1. United Muse Fans flag – should we make it?

• Yes
    • No

That's why I wrote that pics made in that way/spirit will be deleted WITH ONE STWOOKKEEE :LOL:. I don't want Matt to die with a shock and disgust.

yeh.. i know... i read it :LOL: awwwww i have to start doing the 21st of october for the scrapbook... already started some sketches :stunned:

One person has already sent me a drawing, got that today :happy:.

I'm sure you'll create something like...wly pwoppa dwawin :cool:.

they did??? :eek: that's the spirit :dance: awesome.. i want to do other stuff to.. and send it all toguether... so it might (is this word right? :LOL:) take some time :D

:LOL: <333 not gonna paint a lab coat with glitter? I'm shocked :pope:.

OMG! I so have to find a red glittering jacket or sth now!! :awesome:

Thanks for the idea AM. I'm just turning into a Matt-ish girl now. :shifty:

:p

Reason why I want to make TWO meetings. I'm getting my ticket AT A DAY OF THE GIG :LOL: (Thank you Kaisa :chuckle:). I'm not sure when I'll arrive in London, but it might be a week before the show or so, depends if my parents see beginning of school as something "important" :rolleyes: All these classes of "what you can and what you can't do" :facepalm: Gotta miss that! :ninja:.

Sunday we can go all to church :pimp: (just kidding) but playing organs would be amusing :chuckle:.

+1 I agree with you completely.

:D

Oh yes. :chuckle: we can find a park or something in London to meet up. We will have to exchange our phone numbers and all.

I love organising stuffs. :awesome:

:p

Well, that's easy. All you need is red coat/jacket, spray glue and red glitter:p.

Before/after the gigs is ok for me.

Well, that's easy. All you need is red coat/jacket, spray glue and red glitter:p.

:LOL: It's EASY, piece of cake :yesey:.

yayyy :dance:.

:LOL: You're welcome! I'm gonna make everyone a Matt-ish girl soon :shifty: First my mum, now you then the world! mwhahaha :shifty:.

:ninja:.

Oh yes. :chuckle: we can find a park or something in London to meet up. We will have to exchange our phone numbers and all.

I love organising stuffs. :awesome:

It's gonna be almost like pajama party :p.

can we wear our pajamas? :LOL::shifty: i'm getting too excited with this... it's soo far away :'(

:LOL: We must build a hotel in London to get all the people inside :shifty: Or hey, let's get in Dom's house :awesome: I'm sure he'll love all the nice ppl havin' a pajama party while he'll by trying to sleep with a hangover :LOL:.

:LOL: We must build a hotel in London to get all the people inside :shifty: Or hey, let's get in Dom's house :awesome: I'm sure he'll love all the nice ppl havin' a pajama party while he'll by trying to sleep with a hangover :LOL:.

:LOL: :LOL: i don't know if he would sleep...:eek: maybe he would want to join us :shifty: in his pajama :LOL: a leopard one

:LOL: :LOL: i don't know if he would sleep...:eek: maybe he would want to join us :shifty: in his pajama :LOL: a leopard one

:LOL: he haz leopard printed house, sofas, fridge, next Muse's album cover will be connected somehow with leopard print and what else? :LOL:. omg...leopard printed pajama :stunned:...you're giving me nightmares now.

:LOL: he haz leopard printed house, sofas, fridge, next Muse's album cover will be connected somehow with leopard print and what else? :LOL:. omg...leopard printed pajama :stunned:...you're giving me nightmares now.

it gives you nightmares? :eek: :eek: i'll stop it then :stunned:

it gives you nightmares? :eek: :eek: i'll stop it then :stunned:

:LOL: Well he'd look like this ol' grandpas that think that sexy guys wear ONLY leopard print, eek. :pope:.

btw: what if we got him a leopard printed animal?

http://www.game-reserve.com/images/wildlife/leopard/baby_leopard_climbing.jpg

So freakin cute :D.

and then it'll look like:

http://i.zdnet.com/blogs/leopard_growl.jpg

:pimp:.

:LOL: Well he'd look like this ol' grandpas that think that sexy guys wear ONLY leopard print, eek. :pope:.

btw: what if we got him a leopard printed animal?

http://www.game-reserve.com/images/wildlife/leopard/baby_leopard_climbing.jpg

So freakin cute :D.

and then it'll look like:

http://i.zdnet.com/blogs/leopard_growl.jpg

:pimp:.

awww i saw it twitter... i think it's cute... the little one... the other one.. oh wel.. i would be his dinner :LOL:

YES!!

Follow book on twitter! http://www.twitter.com/MaffybooK

Done. :happy:

:LOL: You're welcome! I'm gonna make everyone a Matt-ish girl soon :shifty: First my mum, now you then the world! mwhahaha :shifty:.

:ninja:.

It's gonna be almost like pajama party :p.

:LOL:

can we wear our pajamas? :LOL::shifty: i'm getting too excited with this... it's soo far away :'(

Oooh don't you worry it'll soon come!! I think the worst moment will be the last ten days before the gig. We'll be like REALLY excited. And I'll be quite busy organising stuffs for my own departure to Scotland and the whole meet-up with AM probably. :p

awww i saw it twitter... i think it's cute... the little one... the other one.. oh wel.. i would be his dinner :LOL:

You made me choke now.:LOL:

Archived