United Muse Fans flag – should we make it?  

143 members have voted

1. 1. United Muse Fans flag – should we make it?

• Yes
    • No

:pope: I was pretty dead the last couple of weeks :shifty: So yeah, I'm sorry :kiss:.

:dance::party: AYYYYY, that's awesome then :awesome: Did you get back all ur files?

school is killing you?:( *hugs*

I'm going to get the laptop on Sunday,gotta clean-up a bit and will continue all the projects.:happy:

We must remember that the post from China to Poland might take about 3 weeks and since it'll be the summer time then it might take even more, which means we must remember about it and it forces us to make it ealier, also, "graphic worker" needs couple of days to make it, which also means we'll have less and less time to do it :shify:.

No :p. Only two weeks and usually it takes less than two weeks! :awesome:

Hmm, printing is fast :p . Only graphic takes time..

I think if delaying the date helps with the flag, we should :D!

No :p. Only two weeks and usually it takes less than two weeks! :awesome:

Hmm, printing is fast :p . Only graphic takes time..

I think if delaying the date helps with the flag, we should :D!

Yeah, I think so to, just let people send pics till 10th and then we'll think ;).

I don't post here too often but I love this idea and will def send in a photo for the flag, not sure what else to do, maybe just a message but I don't know what to say!

You still got loads of time for the scrapbook part.

The flag part - it must be done ealier ;).

This is such a great idea! For letters, is it possible to send in handwritten ones, or would you prefer that we typed them and emailed them to you? Also, I might send in a photo for the flag. :)

Well, you can always scan your letter and send it at the email, but if you really want us to add the original thing then PM me for the address :).

Ay, that's good then :happy:.

Is the date for the flag still the same?

It is, we're still waiting for photos till 10th May. If that doesn't work then we'll change the date to 30th May, but then if we don't get more than 50 pics by then - the flag project will be cancelled.

Well, is that good idea then?:p

You can choose a size there, from small to xl so I'm sure we'll find him a good one :chuckle:.

Sorry to be annoying again...but what was the paper size of the scrapbook again? A4..right? Just need to now so that I can cut the paper the right size. :awesome: I'm still going to do the Muse logo in different languages..just to let you know! Hopefully it turns out good. :) Oh , and I might send in a photo as well...depends on how much time I have! But I'll try hard. I'm so lazy!

62_d.png

ay,chicken. :awesome::chuckle: cute. :happy:

If that doesn't work then we'll change the date to 30th May, but then if we don't get more than 50 pics by then - the flag project will be cancelled.

Noooo. :supersad: I hope it won't get cancelled,this is so awesome idea!

Maybe I'll tell about it some Musers,maybe they'd participate and would send their photos. :happy:

Sorry to be annoying again...but what was the paper size of the scrapbook again? A4..right? Just need to now so that I can cut the paper the right size. :awesome: I'm still going to do the Muse logo in different languages..just to let you know! Hopefully it turns out good. :) Oh , and I might send in a photo as well...depends on how much time I have! But I'll try hard. I'm so lazy!

Yerp, it is A4 :).

Seems like most of Musers are lazy for the flag part :shifty:. and not only this part tbh

ay,chicken. :awesome::chuckle: cute. :happy:

Noooo. :supersad: I hope it won't get cancelled,this is so awesome idea!

Maybe I'll tell about it some Musers,maybe they'd participate and would send their photos. :happy:

:party:. He so should get it :awesome:.

That'd be nice :happy:. I don't want to close this project, but till today, and it's 3rd May, I've got 12 photos :erm:. so..rite, we need to wait :shifty:.

Seems like most of Musers are lazy for the flag part :shifty:. and not only this part tbh

That'd be nice :happy:. I don't want to close this project, but till today, and it's 3rd May, I've got 12 photos :erm:. so..rite, we need to wait :shifty:.

i already sent in a picture, but now my friends want in on this too. can i just send you theirs?

Indeed. :yesey:

I told about it already for some people,they would love to participate,I mean,some my fellow Latvian musers. :happy:

Lazy people are lazy. :shifty:

C'mon,people just didn't vote for it like they had not anything better to do. :erm:

Well,let's hope for the best,cause it is really grate idea,though.

You can choose a size there, from small to xl so I'm sure we'll find him a good one :chuckle:.

Nawww:LOL:

Is phonepicture good enough? I'd have that kinds ready.

picture.php?albumid=357&pictureid=5272

I don't know if this pencil drawing I did would fit in with the theme, no matter if it doesn't. I was just asking :)

As well I know other than art connected to storyline can be anything you want. So I think it will be fine:)

Indeed. :yesey:

I told about it already for some people,they would love to participate,I mean,some my fellow Latvian musers. :happy:

Lazy people are lazy. :shifty:

C'mon,people just didn't vote for it like they had not anything better to do. :erm:

Well,let's hope for the best,cause it is really grate idea,though.

And here I am !!!

One of those Latvian musers.:LOL:

Sooo,... yes I think I will send a photo of me. :happy:

Archived