United Muse Fans flag – should we make it?  

143 members have voted

1. 1. United Muse Fans flag – should we make it?

• Yes
    • No

Indeed. :yesey:

I told about it already for some people,they would love to participate,I mean,some my fellow Latvian musers. :happy:

Lazy people are lazy. :shifty:

C'mon,people just didn't vote for it like they had not anything better to do. :erm:

Well,let's hope for the best,cause it is really grate idea,though.

:party:. That's good then :awesome:.

Well, maybe they didnt, maybe they did - we can't judge any of them ;).

*hopes, hopes, hopes*.

Nawww:LOL:

Is phonepicture good enough? I'd have that kinds ready.

I'm sure they'd add it as a part of the show :awesome:.

Sure it is - I guess it'll be easier for ppl then - we'll resize them on photoshop, so I just hope people won't look too blury :shifty:.

Ok..I'm going to draw the poster today...well not all of it since it will take a while but I'm going to start. I've taken some pictures of me for the flag as well that I will send shortly as well! Definitely before the deadline. :D

I sent it yesterday. :)

Ok..I'm going to draw the poster today...well not all of it since it will take a while but I'm going to start. I've taken some pictures of me for the flag as well that I will send shortly as well! Definitely before the deadline. :D

:party:.

I wrote a mail to managers of Muse, all we have to do is wait for reply now.

Oh, I have to check the mail now then :shifty:.

I can proudly say that for now we've got 21 photos :).

Cheers to all the people who's sent their photos! Also big cheers to Kriistaque for telling Latvian people to send their photos, :pimp:. It was a big boom to see all these emails from Lativa :party:.

We're still continuing the photo collecting till 10th May. Only by then we can tell you if we change the date or not. As I said before - if there are going to be more than 50 photos, we'll close it, if not - we'll continue collecting :).

CHEERS

xxx

I can proudly say that for now we've got 21 photos :).

Cheers to all the people who's sent their photos! Also big cheers to Kriistaque for telling Latvian people to send their photos, :pimp:. It was a big boom to see all these emails from Lativa :party:.

We're still continuing the photo collecting till 10th May. Only by then we can tell you if we change the date or not. As I said before - if there are going to be more than 50 photos, we'll close it, if not - we'll continue collecting :).

CHEERS

xxx

:awesome: Good news.I'm pleased with the results at the moment,people,keep sending the photos!

I haven't sent mine,I'm running out time,so many things to do!

Anyways,I'll send mine before the deadline,finally got camera from sis. :happy:

I've taken pictures already but I haven't sent them in yet! I've forgot that my hard drive totally crashed a week ago...so I have a totally wiped computer...I have nothing saved..! Therefore I have no E-mail atm. But It won't take long to download it and get it going, I promise I'll have it sent by the deadline! Stupid computer problems. :rolleyes:

Yesterday I wrote email to managers, and surprisingly I've got the answer today.

The book will get to Matt for 100%. I'll meet manager (Sam) before Wembley and he'll pass it to Matthew then.

Just thought I'll let you know, so you don't have to wonder if it's worth to make a thing or not.

CHEERS!

AM

xxx

Edit: So he's getting: scrapbook, flag and Glitterati Ukulele - :awesome: WEEHOO.

Yesterday I wrote email to managers, and surprisingly I've got the answer today.

The book will get to Matt for 100%. I'll meet manager (Sam) before Wembley and he'll pass it to Matthew then.

Just thought I'll let you know, so you don't have to wonder if it's worth to make a thing or not.

CHEERS!

AM

xxx

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP! :party:

:awesome: Good news.I'm pleased with the results at the moment,people,keep sending the photos!

I haven't sent mine,I'm running out time,so many things to do!

Anyways,I'll send mine before the deadline,finally got camera from sis. :happy:

:happy:. I checked email before going to bed and there were already 2 photos more :pope:.

So it's all good :happy:.

Awww, don't you worry :). I'm sure you'll find some time to make it :happy:.

I've taken pictures already but I haven't sent them in yet! I've forgot that my hard drive totally crashed a week ago...so I have a totally wiped computer...I have nothing saved..! Therefore I have no E-mail atm. But It won't take long to download it and get it going, I promise I'll have it sent by the deadline! Stupid computer problems. :rolleyes:

Argh :fear: - seems like everyone got this kind of problems these days :shifty:. But oh well - I hope you'll be able to send your photo.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP! :party:

Oh Happy Day :D.

CHEERS!

AM

xxx

Edit: So he's getting: scrapbook, flag and Glitterati Ukulele - :awesome: WEEHOO.

woo :awesome::dance:

CHEERS!

AM

xxx

VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

CHEERS!

AM

xxx

:awesome: :awesome: :dance::pimp::party:

I'm very :happy:!!

CHEERS!

AM

xxx

Aww. That's nice.:)

CHEERS!

AM

xxx

I. Is. HAPPY. :D

I'm sending my pic tonight or tomorrow (bad bad girl, I am!). It will be super weird. :LOL:

:LOL:.

WE

WILL

BE

VIC

TORRIIOUUSSSS

:awesome:.

We Shall Triumph!!!! muwahahahhahaha :shifty:

so... i hve a question :eek: i've been talking with my brother and some friends... they are all like... yeh... i'll participate (flag thingy) just send my pic.... so... i'm going to email you a bunch of different pics... these people are lazy :fear:

i will resize them this weekend.. and send them :shifty:

over...

and...

out :shifty:

edit: that wasn't really a question.. was it? :LOL:

Archived