United Muse Fans flag – should we make it?  

143 members have voted

1. 1. United Muse Fans flag – should we make it?

• Yes
    • No

You're still accepting pics from everyone? Even though I signed up to do the artwork in the beginning, I hardly visit the thread to check up on any updates, so I thought I missed the deadline for this flag project.

That was my question.

I will find some creepy pic of me and send it to you.

I am, I'm going to change the deadline date too, cause we don't have enough photos.

Creepy :rolleyes: - it can't be worse than mine :p.

Finally sent mine in, I hope I wasn't too late. :)

It wasnt :noey:. All the pics that come after today - will be :ninja:.

muahahahaha how many pics do you have so far? :$

how many pictures have been sent by now?

Ok, it's 7pm over here, so it's time for some official news.

Till now we've got 36 pictures. As it's not enough for our flag project we're changing the deadline date to send photos for the flag to 31st May 2010. We can not change it to June or something, cause we still need to make the graphics and also the flag and as it's going from China to Poland - it might take a while :). Hope you all understand this.

Here's a little list of people who's sent their pics till 7pm of 10th May:

Cate_Fernandes, CoCo, Jean_P, runda99, sarah1979, aeonsummoner 2 pics (her own and her mum), xMaris, Meganne2003, meabh-bellamy, naomithegreat, owls, julija55552, Linda (from Lativa), Anete (from Lativa), newbliss, ilzilz, qrikky, Kuutar, Jass, Kaisa, ThePixiey, bellapod, einafets, mafalda01 2 pics (her own and her friend), notreallyclever, Keiko Kanzaki, Gozzling, Kriistaque, suj 2 pics (her own and her friend), Trefline, AMfromPoland!!, Bloody_Countess, Kelly

Last person sent her pic exactly at 7pm when I started making the post :pimp:.

I hope some people will still join this project :).

CHEERS!

AM

xxx

HOLY MACARONI! we need moarrrrrrrr :eek:

i'll will keep talking to people :shifty: we need this done :supersad: it such a good idea.. i can't understand why so many poeple voted yes.. and now.. nothing :fear:

But you see - when there was still some time, people didn't send any photos and just at these last 3 days till deadline some more people started sending their pics :).

But well - now, when the deadline is 31st maybe we'll get some more :awesome:.

I hope so, anyway :shifty:.

But you see - when there was still some time, people didn't send any photos and just at these last 3 days till deadline some more people started sending their pics :).

But well - now, when the deadline is 31st maybe we'll get some more :awesome:.

I hope so, anyway :shifty:.

I hope so too it's a great idea :happy:

why did so many people vote for yes if they aren't sending a pic :noey:

I hope so too it's a great idea :happy:

why did so many people vote for yes if they aren't sending a pic :noey:

Maybe they love taking parts in polls - FTW! POLL!! :happy:.

Nahh, maybe they have some camera problems, maybe they thought it's end of the world coming at 10th May, so they decided to go for a long trip all around the world.

I understand people might be busy - but snapping one pics, uploading doesn't take too much - or does it? :shifty:.

But oh well - we've got new deadline - so we must wait till 31st May to see if we make it or not :).

I told you I would send it by the deadline but I failed you! :'( I'm sorry! My computer's hard drive crashed a couple weeks ago and so I lost everything including my e-mail. My dad was re-installing it but you need a password in order to re-activate it again and we don't know the password! We're working on it..if itweren't for that I would've had my picture sent in a lot faster! So sorry! :(

Guest Octazooka
Ok, it's 7pm over here, so it's time for some official news.

Till now we've got 36 pictures.

:( That's a little..too little D:

Isn't this, like a good time to show the Meerkat how you look like? :LOL:

Ooo, can I?

I'll get writing :awesome:

I would donate a pic, but the only ones I've done are in the lolz thread, and he'd probably be frightened. And I can't draw people for shit. So :LOL:

Done. I sent it to the email address. I genuinely hope Matt gets to see it :(

I've asked the #musers on twitter to join! :happy:

That's so kind of you :happy:. Cheers for doing that :awesome:.

I'll send mine before tonight' date=' Am! x[/quote']

How many photos did you get? Did you get mine? :unsure:

I did get ur picture, just I got a thing that I check flag email at friday/saturday/sundays - and since it's not close to deadline I wait till it gets more than 1 pic, cause then I'd have too much work - going at email to get just one pic - hope you understand it ;).

What do we have to do in the picture? :unsure: Do we just do a normal smile?

You smile, you make :awesome: face, whatever you like :). We just need pictures of fans for it.

I told you I would send it by the deadline but I failed you! :'( I'm sorry! My computer's hard drive crashed a couple weeks ago and so I lost everything including my e-mail. My dad was re-installing it but you need a password in order to re-activate it again and we don't know the password! We're working on it..if itweren't for that I would've had my picture sent in a lot faster! So sorry! :(

Don't worry - it's okay :). And since you've had some problems then you can always send (or you've done that already) ur pic now :awesome:.

Just to others - remember that the deadline is now 31st May :shifty:.

Ooo, can I?

I'll get writing :awesome:

I would donate a pic, but the only ones I've done are in the lolz thread, and he'd probably be frightened. And I can't draw people for shit. So :LOL:

Sure you can - whatever you like, as long as it's not too disturbing etc :awesome:.

Awww, well letter sounds nice too ;).

Done. I sent it to the email address. I genuinely hope Matt gets to see it :(

Srsly - your story made me cry :noey:. Pretty similar to mine.

And it's going to be added to the book, so Matt'll surely recive it :).

Archived