United Muse Fans flag – should we make it?  

143 members have voted

1. 1. United Muse Fans flag – should we make it?

• Yes
    • No

I work @ NASA in houston. The band visited the space center while they were in town. I can get some mission patches and spacey souvenir stuff. Do you think that's might be a good idea?

That sounds like an epic idea! :D

My stuff seems silly compared to others ideas :$:rolleyes:

What is this flag project and what are you expecting from everyone???

Oh yes, my art... It's still in my head trying to pull it out into the reality.:$ It looks nice in there though.

Just a photo of you, in musegear or whatever, to put on a flag, sent to teh flagatto@hotmail.com email - its on the first or second post of the thread :) near the bottom

Wait..so we are making like a mosaic flag? :awesome: I could send my picture in! I have to start working on the poster too. I'm thinking I'm just going to send it in itself...so that means I'll have to cut and resize it so it will fit the scrapbook.

:ninja:. We'll show the project when it'll be done ;).

in pixels 11x15cms is about 312x425

I work @ NASA in houston. The band visited the space center while they were in town. I can get some mission patches and spacey souvenir stuff. Do you think that's might be a good idea?

It might be a good idea, of course :). It even sounds amazing to me :happy:.

What is this flag project and what are you expecting from everyone???

Oh yes, my art... It's still in my head trying to pull it out into the reality.:$ It looks nice in there though.

Well from everyone - I expect people who voted in the poll (at least) to send their pictures at flagatto@hotmail.com mail and then we'll do a massive one picture of all the people who'll take part in it so then we can send it all to china to make a flag :). (cause, yes, flag'll be created there).

Awww, I'm sure it'll become "alive" soon ;).

Just reminding:

Sending stuffs, works at the last day is not the best idea - I know everyone's busy atm and ppl might send more stuffs around holidays, but I'm just saying ;).

and if someone wants to send a photo for the flag - please do it, or else the project will be cancelled. The deadline for it 10th May.

I promise to check this thread more often :facepalm:.

Just reminding:

Sending stuffs, works at the last day is not the best idea - I know everyone's busy atm and ppl might send more stuffs around holidays, but I'm just saying ;).

and if someone wants to send a photo for the flag - please do it, or else the project will be cancelled. The deadline for it 10th May.

I promise to check this thread more often :facepalm:.

SHITE I thought it was August :eek:

::'(

SHITE I thought it was August :eek:

::'(

The Scrapbook - 1st August 2010

The Flag Project - 10th May 2010

Cause we need to send all the projects to China, and then a person will print it, I'll pay for it, and then the flag must be send back to Poland - so yes, it'll take some time.

I'm thinking bout changing the date to 15th/20th May tho...if no one's gonna take part in it, heh. For now we've got about 10 photos :noey:.

Cause we need to send all the projects to China, and then a person will print it, I'll pay for it, and then the flag must be send back to Poland - so yes, it'll take some time.

I'm thinking bout changing the date to 15th/20th May tho...if no one's gonna take part in it, heh. For now we've got about 10 photos :noey:.

I see, I was so confused! Wasn't aware of this flag!

So... a flag made up of all our fan pictures? I'm in ;)

Actually I think the date can be changed to 31st May... :awesome:

I'll send my photo during this week or at the beginning of next week. :)

My projects are in half way saved in my laptop bu it crashed recently and it's not cool at all.

If it won't be repaired I'll be forced to make everything again. ://

I wanted to add something to this for ages but never had anything to submit, I did this for a GSCE project yesterday, can I submit something like this? I have 10 versions of different colours ect, I'll choose one and send it later if it's okay :D

Orange.jpg

redore.jpg

wow,this looks cool. :D

I see, I was so confused! Wasn't aware of this flag!

So... a flag made up of all our fan pictures? I'm in ;)

Yeah, this project is a bit confusing...too many dates and too many parts in here, hehe.

:yesey: Exactly. And for now I got like ONLY 10 photos for this and we need surely more than 50 to make it :noey:.

And as it's already about 11 days to go - I think I'll change the date, but I'm not sure now...Oh dear - seems like the project is only "perfect" on the paper...

I'll confirm new date at 10th May if the situation doesn't change.

I'll send my photo during this week or at the beginning of next week. :)

My projects are in half way saved in my laptop bu it crashed recently and it's not cool at all.

If it won't be repaired I'll be forced to make everything again. ://

:happy: Squee, grazie :kiss:.

Ah shet, that's a pity now *hugs* Hope you'll get these files back :kiss:.

Actually I think the date can be changed to 31st May... :awesome:

We must remember that the post from China to Poland might take about 3 weeks and since it'll be the summer time then it might take even more, which means we must remember about it and it forces us to make it ealier, also, "graphic worker" needs couple of days to make it, which also means we'll have less and less time to do it :shify:.

I wanted to add something to this for ages but never had anything to submit, I did this for a GSCE project yesterday, can I submit something like this? I have 10 versions of different colours ect, I'll choose one and send it later if it's okay :D

Orange.jpg

redore.jpg

:pope: The 1st one looks FABBBB :pimp:. Hope you'll send it to us soon <333. You've done a great job :happy:.

Archived