United Muse Fans flag – should we make it?  

143 members have voted

1. 1. United Muse Fans flag – should we make it?

• Yes
    • No

:LOL:

Oooh don't you worry it'll soon come!! I think the worst moment will be the last ten days before the gig. We'll be like REALLY excited. And I'll be quite busy organising stuffs for my own departure to Scotland and the whole meet-up with AM probably. :p

:p:ninja:.

:stunned: My hair will get grey with all the stress bout it and I'll die happy right after the gig :LOL: Yep, can't wait for it :p.

Don't have flights yet, but I have to be at work on Monday.

Ahhh, damn *huggles* so I guess the only possible date will be Sunday 12th.

and now I need to go - need my beauty sleep :p.

CHEEWS!

AM

xxx

:LOL: Dom'd write in a newspaper: "I'll hire a person to FEED my cat" :LOL:.

and without a photo.. so no one will know what to expect :LOL:

YES!!

Oooh don't you worry it'll soon come!! I think the worst moment will be the last ten days before the gig. We'll be like REALLY excited. And I'll be quite busy organising stuffs for my own departure to Scotland and the whole meet-up with AM probably. :p

You made me choke now.:LOL:

i know that... :happy: when it starts guetting closer it will be madness in here... i always get paranoid with everything... is the plain going to take off? am i going to get lost? will i find the entry? :LOL: :LOL: need to relax now... i'll get woried in augost

choke? why? :LOL:

CHEEWS!

AM

xxx

*huggles back*. Well, I just changed the dates at hotel from 13th. Don't think I can change it anymore. I'm now coming to London on 7th.

Goodnight:kiss:

:p:ninja:.

:stunned: My hair will get grey with all the stress bout it and I'll die happy right after the gig :LOL: Yep, can't wait for it :p.

CHEEWS!

AM

xxx

:LOL: Naaaw it's so exciting!! I'm here to help you, together we're invicible!! :p

i know that... :happy: when it starts guetting closer it will be madness in here... i always get paranoid with everything... is the plain going to take off? am i going to get lost? will i find the entry? :LOL: :LOL: need to relax now... i'll get woried in augost

choke? why? :LOL:

I'm a bit paranoid about my luggage. :facepalm: I'll have like PLENTY of stuffs with me, and I'm a bit afraid I won't be able to carry them all along :LOL:. But I guess that'll be okay!

I'm off now. Night! :kiss:

and without a photo.. so no one will know what to expect :LOL:

:LOL: OH evil Dom we've got here :eyebrows:...:ninja:.

Well madness? I'm going to see Muse at Coke Live Music Festival 20-21st August 2010 and I'm freaking out now :LOL: Ayyy, didn't expect Muse in Poland tho :chuckle:.

*huggles back*. Well, I just changed the dates at hotel from 13th. Don't think I can change it anymore. I'm now coming to London on 7th.

Goodnight:kiss:

:shifty: I see, so then "the before" fits more :ninja:.

Ok, we'll see how's that going to work :happy:.

I am so anxious really!

I really want to go to wembley with you all :'( !

Shame I live soo far away : / .

(I will try my best anyway, but the tickets are all sold out!)

Good luck you guys :D x

Awwww *hugs* Don't you be anxious, it's gonna be alright!!

Don't you worry, I said I'll film everything, I'm such a Tom Kirk, you've got no idea.:LOL:

I could do it in hieroglyphs if you want! :happy: (studying Egyptology finally pays off! :rolleyes::p)

:awesome: Oh that would be awesoooome!

I'd like to get involved,if it's not too late. I can write in Anglo Saxon runes! (Because I'm sad XD)

Oh definitely! This will be great! I've been kind of planning it out in my head....I haven't started it yet but this sounds great.

I'm sure you've been asked this before but I can't be arsed to scroll through :$ What is the size limit? I was planning on using a pretty big piece of paper that's particularly good for charcoal since I will be drawing with it but I don't know if it will fit. :erm:

I would love to work something out with you guys on the different languages. I was thinking of putting a Resistance artwork I've drawn in the middle and then the languages surrounding it with the Muse logo on top! :happy: I think it would be very snazzy to have his name in the same languages but on a seperate piece of paper...kind of like the same idea. With his name in English on top and then his name in other lagnuages surround it below...what do you think?

You'll faint and I'll just be hyper like hell! :dance:

Must begin to write my unauthorised biography of Matthew Bellamy. It's gonna be delirous... again. :rolleyes:

:LOL: omg, you mean :pope: one :p.

Wait, you said you're writing something bout me to *thinks a bit* I'm Matthew Bellamy? :wtf:...:LOL:.

I am so anxious really!

I really want to go to wembley with you all :'( !

Shame I live soo far away : / .

(I will try my best anyway, but the tickets are all sold out!)

Good luck you guys :D x

Hope you'll go with us :kiss:.

I'm sure you've been asked this before but I can't be arsed to scroll through :$ What is the size limit? I was planning on using a pretty big piece of paper that's particularly good for charcoal since I will be drawing with it but I don't know if it will fit. :erm:

I would love to work something out with you guys on the different languages. I was thinking of putting a Resistance artwork I've drawn in the middle and then the languages surrounding it with the Muse logo on top! :happy: I think it would be very snazzy to have his name in the same languages but on a seperate piece of paper...kind of like the same idea. With his name in English on top and then his name in other lagnuages surround it below...what do you think?

If you're sending the original drawing it's A4 size, sorry. Book is A4 and we are not able to put anything bigger inside of it :erm: But if you're scanning then it doesn't rly matter what size is that thing.

That'd be a good idea :ninja:.

Wait, you said you're writing something bout me to *thinks a bit* I'm Matthew Bellamy? :wtf:...:LOL:.

What, you didn't know that?:eek:

:LOL:I've done one for you that I've sent by letter today. And I'm doing another one for Matt, I think it won't exceed 3 or 4 pages. Let's say it's gonna be a chapter. :p

I hope I can earn money this summer... :'(

Or pray god to rain some pounds down? :D!

I iz taking care of the flagzz? :D ! :LOL:

I still don't really know what I am gonna make /write! I think I'd probably go for the writing part...

As I am not artistic - AT ALL!

I still don't really know what I am gonna make /write! I think I'd probably go for the writing part...

*sings* "Rain down, rain down come on rain down on meeeeeeeee" :LOL:

Oh well I dunno.:p

I'm nnot either. All I can do is write delirious stuffs. Which I'm gonna do this evening presumably. :chuckle:

What, you didn't know that?:eek:

:LOL:I've done one for you that I've sent by letter today. And I'm doing another one for Matt, I think it won't exceed 3 or 4 pages. Let's say it's gonna be a chapter. :p

:stunned: but, you seemed to be so nice :supersad:.

Ahhh :LOL:. Matt needs his own biography :yesey: He'd not know who he is without it :happy:. jk

:LOL: I don't pray but *prays for you* :chuckle:.

:yesey: You're our best solution, our oh'n'ah flag pewson :pimp:. And I just give ze money for et :ninja:.

I'm sure you'll come up with something amazing :cool:.

:LOL: I don't pray but *prays for you* :chuckle:.

:yesey: You're our best solution, our oh'n'ah flag pewson :pimp:. And I just give ze money for et :ninja:.

I'm sure you'll come up with something amazing :cool:.

*sings* "Rain down, rain down come on rain down on meeeeeeeee" :LOL:

Oh well I dunno.:p

I'm nnot either. All I can do is write delirious stuffs. Which I'm gonna do this evening presumably. :chuckle:

Fanks both of yeew :D!

I will try to come up with something... (also try my best to keep it short!)

Urgh, I need a job desperately! (I am actually underage.... FMM!)

*prays* *prays* *opens a pray group*

:LOL: Yes I need to tell him who he really is.:p

:LOL: Just don't be too mean, just write: "You're a human, u kell checknz fow foodz, u understand?" :LOL:.

Fanks both of yeew :D!

I will try to come up with something... (also try my best to keep it short!)

Urgh, I need a job desperately! (I am actually underage.... FMM!)

*prays* *prays* *opens a pray group*

:dance:.

Hope you'll go with us :kiss:.

If you're sending the original drawing it's A4 size, sorry. Book is A4 and we are not able to put anything bigger inside of it :erm: But if you're scanning then it doesn't rly matter what size is that thing.

That'd be a good idea :ninja:.

Hmm ok. I'll have to check and see if it will fit...probably not but how do I scan? :shifty: /noob

:ninja: I've made a list of people that I've already recived stuffs from :). Need to start to hunt down the people from the story-illustrating part :LOL:.

no need to hunt me down :pope::LOL:

i pwomiss i'll do it :p i already started sketcking... but i'm a bit paranoid so it has to be perfect :LOL: i think by the end of May it will be done... or is it too late?!?!?! :shifty: i want to do some other stuff to and send it all toguether :$

Archived