i didnt think they had the time to get on there oh well i sent dom a request, and also loaded some songs on my play list now when you create your own folder how many songs did you put on there i am amazed at how much you could find on there and how much went on in there.

If you wanted to add say your paintings,stories and poems on the myspace do you do that as a blog or how so???

Guest Octazooka

Matt doesn't really use his myspace, as is evident on the throngs of fans on his websites.. Dom's more active. He actually blogs. :LOL:

Try signing in from your phone and adding him from there, i know two people who did that last week, it didnt ask for his email and he accepted them :happy:

THANKS FOR THE SUGGESTION!

i tried and it asked for an email OR last name.

so, i wrote "bellamy"

and friend request has been sent!

yay!! :D

that might be the reason why he had to change the add a friend status ;) . Now can someone tell me if you can put things like your art work etc and if so how is it like under the blogging part, i realised when i was trawling on there last night i am going to have a problem with the music list tee hee hee

I love the fact that this is part of his profile details:

"Here for: Networking, Dating, Friends" :LOL:

That made me laugh too. I was thinking, if he knows he can change it, he must've left it for a reason :chuckle:.

i think he changed it at 12th dec.

See I can't believe that people actually knew he had changed it, let alone the actual date he changed it.

look at the URL next to his name in the picture...

Why I don't get this? oO

Originally Posted by Muse/Gleek

Try signing in from your phone and adding him from there, i know two people who did that last week, it didnt ask for his email and he accepted them

Darn, the internet doesn't work on my phone D:

He should definitely change that thing back :LOL:

I like reading the myspace messages. I know some people think they're silly and I must admit I was cringing when someone called Matt "sugarlips" :$:facepalm::LOL: But overall it's nice because it demonstrates that there's a lot of love for them out there. :happy:

like the comments on his page? Sugarlips, that is something I'd say to my friends as a joke :LOL:

Archived