I tried adding him last year, but I just ended up canceling the friend request because he never answered it and I figured he wasn't going to keep adding people.

Sucks though, I wanted to send him a message once about this documentary I saw that I think he would've found interesting, but I couldn't. :indiff:

Lol, luckily I managed to friend him a while before the new privacy restrictions.

Also, this happened a while back, haha.

mattsmessageln5.png

What did you ask? :LOL:

I'm surprised he answered back with a question. Did he ever get back to you on your reply?

cool but what does jfk have to do with a kid getting taserd

He had a video up on his myspace for a while of a kid getting tasered and I rambled about it. Then I talked about the gig that I was at and how some people next to me were angry about the JFK speech that they would play during the BH&R tour.

wooha alyssa you do realise he's gonna get bombarded now cos of you :LOL:

Whoops. Hope not. :LOL:

And hey! I haven't seen you around in forever... for some reason. :erm: Maybe because I just chat in banter now. :LOL:

He had a video up on his myspace for a while of a kid getting tasered and I rambled about it. Then I talked about the gig that I was at and how some people next to me were angry about the JFK speech that they would play during the BH&R tour.

Really? Was it just a random video of a kid getting tasered, like a video to show how cops abuse their privilege or something? That is very interesting indeed.

And why would Matt sign his reply from his own myspace "muse"! :LOL:

I don't know. :LOL: Either he was hacked or drunk off his ass. My sister got a reply too, actually. Similar to mine.

Really? Was it just a random video of a kid getting tasered, like a video to show how cops abuse their privilege or something? That is very interesting indeed.

It was this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bVa6jn4rpE

And no he (or whoever) never responded when I replied. It was marked as "read" in my inbox, though. :LOL:

edit: Here's drunk Matt's/mystery person's reply to my sister, haha.

mattsmessage2eg4.png

It was this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bVa6jn4rpE

And no he (or whoever) never responded when I replied. It was marked as "read" in my inbox, though. :LOL:

edit: Here's drunk Matt's/mystery person's reply to my sister, haha.

mattsmessage2eg4.png

That guy definitely did not need to be tased. I had to turn it off once they started, I hate hearing people scream in pain because they're being tortured like that :(

As to that reply, he replied a lot later in the day, so maybe by the time he got to your sister he was very tired, which can explain the typos:LOL:. I like that he said "hope to see you again soon".

Guest QueenOfNerds
aw:(

i have someone on myspace name says they are matt bellamy but i know its not him this person is fun to talk to though ha...

his myspace is quite clever:LOL:

i will try again later when its not an email xD

M51 avatar nice :yesey:

random bordom post

if your a beatles fan click my sig!!!!!!!!!!

Call it a wild guess, but does the "98" in your username represent the year you were born? :p

That guy definitely need to be tased. I had to turn it off once they started, I hate hearing people scream in pain because they're being tortured like that :(

As to that reply, he replied a lot later in the day, so maybe by the time he got to your sister he was very tired, which can explain the typos:LOL:. I like that he said "hope to see you again soon".

Need or didn't need? :stunned:

And the day he responded to me and my sis was the day after a gig here in socal I don't know why he'd respond to messages at 4AM and 3PM. :LOL:

And the day he responded to me and my sis was the day after a gig here in socal I don't know why he'd respond to messages at 4AM and 3PM. :LOL:

Didn't need! Whoopsee I'm going to fix that :eek:

Ok that is a very good question then. :LOL: It's like he decided to not go to sleep until he replied to some messages on myspace, and then he woke up at 3PM and decided to answer a few more.

Call it a wild guess, but does the "98" in your username represent the year you were born? :p

I imagine he was more drunk at 4 am which is why he was muse then! :D Are you sure it's the right myspace? There are a few out there I think.

And hey! I haven't seen you around in forever... for some reason. :erm: Maybe because I just chat in banter now. :LOL:

Still here dude :cool:

well, I haven't been here much since I was promoted to shop's manager at the CD store I work at :p but yep, still here.

So you're one of the cool people who chat in Banter now? :LOL: that place still scares me..

and *cough* making a Chris scrapbook.. remember the good ol' days with the Matt and Dom books? I missed that..

Yeah, I had tried to add Matt as a friend last week and couldn't either :(. Wrote him a letter I was going to send to him....and then I found out that you needed his e-mail address to request to be a friend. That wasn't fun :LOL::(. Maybe he'll change it back after awhile :).

Haha same here. I did that a few months ago, I got done writing this epic letter... but I couldn't send it. It was like 1,000 words of beauty. I was kinda pissed :stunned:

but then I deleted my myspace...

Does matt have a facebook????

Archived