Sorry for the shameless bump..

Just been wondering why in Matt's page, if you go to 'pictures', the album name is

Omat valokuvat

?! lol

Isn't that Finnish?

Hmmm, it is ya know. :LOL:

Probably last updated whilst in the country itself?

Interesting topic. i just checked their profiles and it looks like "Matt" (for if it is he) was last logged in on xmas eve. it's plausible. and people have said that they have had replies from matthew before regarding the videos on his myspace. i'd need conclusive proof mind you.

As for the actuall profile it's self..... surely it could just be matt mucking around? he is a bit of a prankster after all.

Well, I did a bit of a test and messaged him asking if he preferred David Attenborough or Ray Mears and he replied to that. So I reckon it is him... anybody else wouldn't even understand why I asked that question. :LOL:

It was on TV when they had a show here,some guy interviewed him and Dom.I have the video in my comp,so I'll quote him exactly:

Matt:Maybe next time some bands from Romania will send us a message on MySpace or a song and we can have a concert together

Guy: You're typing on myspace?

Matt: Not always,we have some people helping us,but every day I check as much as I can.Not every message,but I check as much as I can.

damn he talks fast :LOL:

;3832971']It was on TV when they had a show here,some guy interviewed him and Dom.I have the video in my comp,so I'll quote him exactly:

Matt:Maybe next time some bands from Romania will send us a message on MySpace or a song and we can have a concert together

Guy: You're typing on myspace?

Matt: Not always,we have some people helping us,but every day I check as much as I can.Not every message,but I check as much as I can.

damn he talks fast :LOL:

Wow, that's great. *Feels special* :happy:

Now it's in swedish--"Mina Bilder"

:LOL: Wtf?

It's not Matt's doing.

It's just a myspace glitch. They all translate to "my photos".

I've seen it happen to a couple other people's profiles. I had "mijn fotos" on mine the other day.

:p

I've added him a number of times, but he has never accepted me. : |

It's because he has trillions of people adding him. I added him like 4 months ago, and still he hasn't accepted. Most artists or people in bands just have bots who do it, or people in their management. But then you get tons of spam...

I'm guessing everytime he goes on he adds some more people...he probably doesn't have enough time to add everyone.

It's because he has trillions of people adding him. I added him like 4 months ago, and still he hasn't accepted. Most artists or people in bands just have bots who do it, or people in their management. But then you get tons of spam...

I'm guessing everytime he goes on he adds some more people...he probably doesn't have enough time to add everyone.

maybe yes

I added him 2 months ago, but he hasn't accept me :erm:

It's not Matt's doing.

It's just a myspace glitch. They all translate to "my photos".

I've seen it happen to a couple other people's profiles. I had "mijn fotos" on mine the other day.

:p

Aw man. I thought Matt really was loserish enough to find out a million different ways to say "my photos" :LOL:

Archived