Guest Lauren_Guyott

Ok call me bonkers, but when i saw it, i pissed myself laughing. It was a complete shock, i was like what happened to the muse song, and where did all these videos come from, what the hell is that music??

It was completely shocking.

But its only Matts pro that changed

Call me sad, i probably am, but it made me giggle

Just wanted to hear other people's thoughts on this

URL to Matts Myspace:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=128541524

Guest Lauren_Guyott

LMAO

I think its great though

Have you seen the vids on there, like 4 hours worth, ive only watched the first 20 minutes of the first one

But we all know where he's going with it LOL

LMAO

I think its great though

Have you seen the vids on there, like 4 hours worth, ive only watched the first 20 minutes of the first one

But we all know where he's going with it LOL

If he really made it himself, which I doubt, the layout is a bit egocentric. Who puts own pics as background? :stunned::LOL:

But nah, I haven't seen all the videos, can't be arsed. :LOL: Just watched little bits too. :LOL:

Guest Lauren_Guyott
If he really made it himself, which I doubt, the layout is a bit egocentric. Who puts own pics as background? :stunned::LOL:

But nah, I haven't seen all the videos, can't be arsed. :LOL: Just watched little bits too. :LOL:

Although it wouldn't shock me if he did design his pro himself

It really wouldn't

LOLOLOL. Well, we already know it's his "official" personal myspace, and considering he's the only one that's apparently bothered to have any personal input into his myspace (either he or whoever runs it changed his top friends around so that he had Tom Waits in there a long while ago, Chris and Dom's remain untouched), I have a feeling that someone's given him license to go nuts. I can't imagine that he'd be a design pro, can you? :LOL:

I had to leave a comment to tell him to pimp out Dom's in pink and sparkles while he was busy redecorating. :erm:

Where did they get that background picture from!? If its matt's doing then he must've been lurking the boards, or muselive since its an edit from one of us .. I don't know if its around the internet or not.

09/06/2007 @ Isle of White, UK :LOL:

Guest Lauren_Guyott
having a myspace account in the first place is abit egomaniacle, especially when you're not even famous (not referring to mr bellamy here).

not really

myspace was created as a way of making music on ordinary peoples behalfs

and to promote bands music

not away to show yourself off

not really

myspace was created as a way of making music on ordinary peoples behalfs

and to promote bands music

not away to show yourself off

It may not have been created for that purpose maybe, but there's a reason why there are so many scene kids camwhoring it up on myspace. :LOL: That being said, I think it's the most poorly designed website in the world and I only have a virtually empty one so I can friend friends and bands.

Archived