He added me today, too. I made the request about 3 days ago. I noticed he kept slowly deleting people over the last couple of days, but then today he added about 30 people. Um, doesn't he have anything better to do today than mess around with MySpace? Like a gig, perhaps? :erm:

He added me today, too. I made the request about 3 days ago. I noticed he kept slowly deleting people over the last couple of days, but then today he added about 30 people. Um, doesn't he have anything better to do today than mess around with MySpace? Like a gig, perhaps? :erm:

he deletes people? :eek:

he deletes people? :eek:

Yep. My guess is that he dropped the real spammy people that were always on the top page of comments talking shit about nothing. I notice they're not there now, so..... So don't spam him! :p

I saw you on the New Friends page. :ninja:

so to have him add you you need to connect to your myspace on your mobile phone and it happens from there????..... so that would mean i would need to link my space profile to my phone, *writes on list update your cellphone* which is the best one.

is it me or is it just taht matts top friends are.....

i dont know...

wierd :erm:?

they prolly are people he added ages ago that are just rubbishing his page hence why he is getting rid of em..

And me i am still trying to see how i can get on there lol. i've seen the cellphone and that other method and people are getting through i am like hey me too.

Yep. My guess is that he dropped the real spammy people that were always on the top page of comments talking shit about nothing. I notice they're not there now, so..... So don't spam him! :p

I saw you on the New Friends page. :ninja:

:ninja: I just added you too... :LOL:

I'm glad he got rid of some of those spammy people. Not that I check his myspace all the time, but whenever I did, it was the same two or three people all the damn time. :facepalm:

Archived