• 1 month later...

There is a valid e-mail address required for sending a message or friend request now when you use Myspace via a computer!

You need to do it with a phone!!!

But yeah, he is not adding new friends at the moment (seems he does it only a few times a year :LOL:)!

Edit: Sorry, but I also think there is a thread for this already, somewhere ;)

There is a valid e-mail address required for sending a message or friend request now when you use Myspace via a computer!

You need to do it with a phone!!!

But yeah, he is not adding new friends at the moment (seems he does it only a few times a year :LOL:)!

Edit: Sorry, but I also think there is a thread for this already, somewhere ;)

Yeah, I think there's already a thread on this, but I'm pretty sure it's been said that you need to sort of verify the friend request somehow, something like you have to give his email (qua@aol.com) or his last name. But I'm really not sure.

• 3 weeks later...

Does anone use myspace still? If so, do you know how to add Matt as a friend? I could add Dom and Chris, but on Matt's it says you need to enter an email address? Just wondering if anyone knew how to add him.

Thanks!

No need to reply....I found the threads on this......do not know how to erase this post though.

You just need a phone with Internet on it. You go on Myspace, log in and send a request to Matt. They'll ask you to put his name or his email. Just put the name ( Bellamy :LOL: ) and send the request :)

That's what I did! it took a little time but he added me.. so it's supposed to work..

Archived