:LOL:

I actually like the music on his profile. :$ Hmm...Man of Mystery (goes off to download the song)

The Shadows were one of those bands that you couldn't not love, like Status Quo but not like Status Quo, hard to explain. I guess with a similar sound to The Tornadoes it isn't surprising to hear something like this on a Matt My Space. Reminds me of driving with my Dad, he always played this stuff, or Queen or Quo. Now, wonder if it has been hacked.

Well, again, up until now, they were "fake" in the sense that while they were officially the ones attributed to Matt, Dom and Chris, they weren't actually kept up by them (most likely a company rep or Tom) much at all aside from responding to friends requests. It seems that Matt's taken a bit of a shine to keeping up his though haha. Also, they're in the top friends of the official Muse's myspace alsongside the KOC characters, so if anything I guess that clinches it?

it's because matt's a total hoe and loves the attention, although he's bitches about some of the weirdos.

i think he's just lonely myself.

What's wrong with that?

You know that the shadows are Cliff Richard's band right?

Cliff Richard who is so far up the queens arse it's not right

Cliff Richard who did mistletoe and wine

Cliff Richard=not cool

Guest Chizzleface

Cliff Richard=not cool

I thought the shadows were Hank Marvin's band?

Cliff Richard=not cool

yeah, thats why they stopped backing cliff and went off on their own, cos they knew they were better than him. cliff smells, but the shadows pwn.

Archived