I'm just wondering whether he deliberately picked that background picture to make fangirls drool all over their keyboards? :LOL: And I want that jacket, its yummy.

Facebook is enough hassle, can't be bovvered with MySpazz, and I wouldn't know what to say to him anyway :$

:LOL: i almost drooled. my matt pics on my myspace are hotter:p

:LOL: i've been trying to add him for 4 months and my best friend got hers accepted straight away:eek:

I'm just wondering whether he deliberately picked that background picture to make fangirls drool all over their keyboards? :LOL: And I want that jacket, its yummy.

Facebook is enough hassle, can't be bovvered with MySpazz, and I wouldn't know what to say to him anyway :$

seriously i was thinking the same thing the other day.I'm not sure if he put it ironically,for fangirls and not only, or maybe he fancies himself :D

• 1 year later...

This is a query.

I wanted to put a new year message on Matt's myspace but you can only go on it if you have his email. So is it an official myspace or not?

It has 14,000 odd "friends" on it and the messages appear to be from fans.

I hope he hasn't had aggro on there :(, or maybe he's just getting too many "friend" requests or maybe all the people on there are his personal friends but there does seem rather a lot for that!

But I'm confused by it and wondered if anyone had any knowledge or thoughts.

Clealy we all have his private email address except you...

Kidding. I don't think it asked for an email address back when I added him :erm: I bet he was playing around with it and didn't realise he changed that option lol

He did change that option, be it on purpose or, as usual it seems, by mistake :LOL::LOL:

Sorry but the "qua" address is no longer the good one!

I've talked to some of the people recently added in his "friends/fans" section and they all told me that they have been waiting for months before he accepted them & at the time they registered he did not have the "e-mail address" option up, so they don't know what the good one is :eek:

He did change that option, be it on purpose or, as usual it seems, by mistake :LOL::LOL:

Sorry but the "qua" address is no longer the good one!

I've talked to some of the people recently added in his "friends/fans" section and they all told me that they have been waiting for months before he accepted them & at the time they registered he did not have the "e-mail address" option up, so they don't know what the good one is :eek:

Wooha, this is harder than getting into one of those celebrity night clubs :LOL:

edit: just a thought.. maybe he's tired of all the new Twilight fans or something? :p "not accepting any more fans, we got enough thank you"

Why don't you use muse twitter or band's myspace?

Yeah will do maybe. No worries, I was just curious really, and because I was wondering thought of asking here. I was a bit tiddley anyway last night when I tried.:LOL: Thanks for the replies. :)

Thought after posting that it may be to give him a rest from "friends" requests during his break.:)

ultra stupid question here is myspace the one you use on msn??? I did have one but i deleted it and i am going to reset it up again but just checking i might jump in the queue and when matt sees my email address he might smirk, i have had it since i was 13....

Archived