Then lock the PMT as well!! :LOL:

I don't even want to imagine what would happen if THAT thread got locked :erm::LOL:

:LOL:! A chaotic chaos, no doubt.

I even think some will leave the board just to protest? :LOL:?

On the other hand, Matt's number of friends seems to be decreasing :o.

Has he been deleting some friends? (I assumed that as I saw Dom has more friends than Matt)

:LOL:! A chaotic chaos, no doubt.

I even think some will leave the board just to protest? :LOL:?

On the other hand, Matt's number of friends seems to be decreasing :o.

Has he been deleting some friends? (I assumed that as I saw Dom has more friends than Matt)

actually we should protest against the favoritism on this board given by some people who i will not say because ill most likely get banned.

• 5 weeks later...

If you try to discuss Matt's controversial views on politics and religion...then you will often find that the thread gets locked and you SOMETIMES get a PM from the mod staging that Matt has chosen to "distance himself" from such views...and YET if you go to his My Space you find that he openly promotes a film that tries to build an argument that 9/11 was an inside job in America (so we could invade other countries) and that Jesus was a character created by the early church.

Having said that...let us remember that Matt is a rock musician and that we like the dude because of his singing, guitar playing and song writing. He is entitled to his opinions even if they are not mainstream and yes even if we do not agree with them.

If you try to discuss Matt's controversial views on politics and religion...then you will often find that the thread gets locked and you SOMETIMES get a PM from the mod staging that Matt has chosen to "distance himself" from such views...and YET if you go to his My Space you find that he openly promotes a film that tries to build an argument that 9/11 was an inside job in America (so we could invade other countries) and that Jesus was a character created by the early church.

Having said that...let us remember that Matt is a rock musician and that we like the dude because of his singing, guitar playing and song writing. He is entitled to his opinions even if they are not mainstream and yes even if we do not agree with them.

Really?! I imagine it's just that the mods are on the look out for fanatics which you do get on here from time to time - religious nuts etc. I don't think Matt has distanced himself from such views, except he may have changed his mind about 9/11, but saying that, I think people can get a distorted impression of his views at times. Sometimes he is joking. And the videos on his myspace haven't worked for ages incidentally.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry, I just can't follow anymore!

I don't get it... So Matt's MySpace is fake or real? And how do you know?

And if it's real, How do I send him a message? do I have to add him as a friend to send him a message? And do I have to know his Email addres to add him as a friend? And does he realy respond to fan's messages?

I'm totally lost... Can someone PLEASE help me?

I'm like begging you, I can't understand a thing!

PS- Is it realy Matt who wrote this?

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=65654&highlight=isps

What did he mean?

I'm deeply sorry, I'm kinnda new here, so...

Thanks a lot :)

I don't get it... So Matt's MySpace is fake or real? And how do you know?

And if it's real, How do I send him a message? do I have to add him as a friend to send him a message? And do I have to know his Email addres to add him as a friend? And does he realy respond to fan's messages?

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=65654&highlight=isps

What did he mean?

I'm deeply sorry, I'm kinnda new here, so...

Thanks a lot :)

Yes, it's really Matt's MySpace page. Yes, sometimes he responds to fans (rarely, esp. lately) but you do have to be his "friend" first. You can send a request via the MySpace mobile link here and you don't need his email address: http://m.myspace.com/login.wap.

And yes, he really made that long post about ISPs.

:)

I don't get it... So Matt's MySpace is fake or real?

Real.

And how do you know?

The boardies on this thread assured me. They haven't steered me wrong yet.:)

And if it's real, How do I send him a message? do I have to add him as a friend to send him a message?

I believe so.

And do I have to know his Email addres to add him as a friend?

People have found a "back door" method. Log in from a phone, I think. Read back a few pages.

And does he realy respond to fan's messages?

He used to, on occasion. Not lately.

Basically, you can try to befriend Matt just for the sake of saying "Matt's my friend" (I'll admit, I did it) but he's become inundated with messages, so don't count on a reply. Many people here have decided to give him his space. (get it...HisSpace :facepalm:)

Yes it was.

What did he mean?

Read some of the replies in that thread; you'll find many analyses.

I'm deeply sorry, I'm kinnda new here.

Welcome to the board.

Thanks a lot for helping me! :)

and does dom replys fan's messages?

I've not heard of him replying, but that doesn't mean he doesn't. Probably a long shot, though. I've sent Matt 4 messages and none of them were even read. I sent one to Dom and it was also unread. :(

Yes, it's really Matt's MySpace page. Yes, sometimes he responds to fans (rarely, esp. lately) but you do have to be his "friend" first. You can send a request via the MySpace mobile link here and you don't need his email address: http://m.myspace.com/login.wap.

And yes, he really made that long post about ISPs.

Hey thanks a lot for this link :kiss:

I tried to add him several times and I couldn't but this one worked :awesome:

There's a creepy girl on dom's myspace :( posting private fotos of matt...she can't bother matt cause he's not her friend. please spam her away. Don't want Dom to abandom myspace as Matt already did :(

If Dom doesn't want the girl to post creepy messages, he could just delete her I guess?

The best thing you can do is ignore that kind of people :yesey:

• 1 month later...

I know that you talk about this all the time here but I'm too lazy to search. Is it possible to add Matt as a friend even if I don't have the email address? I heard it works through the phone somehow but can I do it without the phone? Thanks.

I know that you talk about this all the time here but I'm too lazy to search. Is it possible to add Matt as a friend even if I don't have the email address? I heard it works through the phone somehow but can I do it without the phone? Thanks.

I am too lazy to answer you.

The answer is literally 3 posts above yours.

Archived