Although it's not always positive contact. :LOL: I actually like the fact that the Muse guys don't actively post/read the forums because we can be a bit more relaxed with our posts here. Although some of the board can take that freedom a bit too far sometimes. I know Trent has responded on the forums after I had made a snarky little comment (or two), not knowing he'd read it. It was funny, but at the time I was a bit embarrased and it was weird. :$

heh I was trolling the official marilyn manson messageboard with a friend many many years ago and he came online in the midst of it and sent her a nasty PM :LOL: They had just released a new vid and it was a bit different (but meant to be humorous) and n00bs were taking it seriously and making like it was the end of the world (omg they've sold out!!) So we both made accounts and pretended to be n00bs to mock the stupidity... and he replied.... it was awesome :awesome:

I am pretty sure he read it. It wasn't like there were 50 pages to sort through. I think he made the ISP thread mainly because it was a serious topic to him and he didn't get his point across very well in the initial message.

I think he read that thread and I believe one of the things he said was in response to me :yesey: although he never said my name, he acknowledged the fact that some people work from home, and I'm pretty sure I was the only one in that thread who used that as an example of why you can't assume my bandwidth is because of illegal downloads - so yeah, it's a stretch, but :phu:

Maybe I should make a screenshot and put it in my sig :shifty:;)

I think he read that thread and I believe one of the things he said was in response to me :yesey: although he never said my name, he acknowledged the fact that some people work from home, and I'm pretty sure I was the only one in that thread who used that as an example of why you can't assume my bandwidth is because of illegal downloads - so yeah, it's a stretch, but :phu:

Maybe I should make a screenshot and put it in my sig :shifty:;)

I feel the same because I was the one replying to you for the most part. :LOL::$

Noice.

i will like to write something to him,

but i dont think i have something important to say...

i mean, he probably reads things like... "i love you, i wanna marry you, i have your child *lol* ,

you rock.. etc etc in hundreds of pm's, :rolleyes:

dont like wasting ppl time...

i'll just say it here.. I love you matt, you rock... even tough i dont have your child, you rock... :rolleyes:

I noticed in the tag there is a message saying leave me alone??? I wonder if someone put that there or he did.

And if he did I would say we might need to sit up and take note.

i think it's about time the thread was locked and the subject left for a while.

I doubt Matt posted that tag tbh, but that doesn't take away from the fact that he probably does need a bit of space. I wonder if people have stopped messaging him now.

No probably not.

i think it's about time the thread was locked and the subject left for a while.

agreed.

I really don't understand why the thread would be locked. He's a famous rockstar, of course he's gong to be bombarded with messages. It's not as if the messages say anything personal about him.

Besides even if the thread was locked people would still post their screenshots in the PMT or wherever they were posted before or someone would make another thread to ask how to add him on myspace.

I have a feeling I'm going to feel really stupid for asking, but who is Trent!? :$

Haha, sorry, Trent Reznor from Nine Inch Nails.

And I agree with a-museing:

Besides even if the thread was locked people would still post their screenshots in the PMT or wherever they were posted before or someone would make another thread to ask how to add him on myspace.

Then lock the PMT as well!! :LOL:

I don't even want to imagine what would happen if THAT thread got locked :erm::LOL:

Archived