• 6 months later...
He has deleted it :'( I know...it was a creepy space the last time but....it was our connection once. I feel sad.

Yeah I think it's sad. Even though I wasn't even on there. Some folks have spoken about it on the PMT thread. I expect he had good reason though. I don't blame him.

On a happier note, it probably accounts for a rise in "I love you" messages on his facebook! :chuckle:

Haha, funny.

I guess that message he sent me won't be chillin' in my inbox anymore. :(

Thank god I made a screenshot of mine.:rolleyes: It was exactly one year ago :(

Yeah I think it's sad. Even though I wasn't even on there. Some folks have spoken about it on the PMT thread. I expect he had good reason though. I don't blame him.

On a happier note, it probably accounts for a rise in "I love you" messages on his facebook! :chuckle:

:LOL: this!!

The reason is that he is not single anymore :LOL: It was funny that he was online every day when he was single and only replied to girls. :shifty:

He deleted it? :wtf: why?

Because of the "smoooooooches" woman :LOL: JK... my thoughts on it above

i rarely open my myspace account, and rarely to visit matt's myspace. i got the info about matt deleted his account from my friend. i forgot when the last time i visited his myspace, and what the last comment i wrote there. :( i wish he would come to this board often though, i mean make threads or communicate with us. i know it's almost impossible.

i rarely open my myspace account, and rarely to visit matt's myspace. i got the info about matt deleted his account from my friend. i forgot when the last time i visited his myspace, and what the last comment i wrote there. :( i wish he would come to this board often though, i mean make threads or communicate with us. i know it's almost impossible.

People would freak out too much I think. Anyway can you imagine Matt getting caught up in typical muse.mu beef?! :LOL:

People would freak out too much I think. Anyway can you imagine Matt getting caught up in typical muse.mu beef?! :LOL:

i understand he deleted it since there was too much unnecessary comments on his myspace. but me, i was usually just wrote "hey matt how are u? matt, please come back to indonesia, we all miss u guys soo much" or "hey matt, just dropping by to say hello" or "hey matt how r u, just dropping by to send love". or simply just leave a smile like this :). my comments were also unnecessary but at least not bad,hehe.

i think i will cry if he come here. btw,has he ever been caught up??

Maybe it was because Matt was practicing HTML again, we all known how that ended up last time. :chuckle:

:LOL::LOL: probably

i mean make threads or communicate with us. i know it's almost impossible.

I don't think it would be impossible but I think - they think if they would become active boardies, the ppl on here wouldn't feel free to write their thoughts :stunned: I mean...pmt, pdt, pct?! I would feel awkward. Don't get me wrong, I would appreciate it to have them as active members....but it would change the board and the topics at all, that's sure.

Anyway can you imagine Matt getting caught up in typical muse.mu beef?! :LOL:

Yes I can :LOL:

i understand he deleted it since there was too much unnecessary comments on his myspace. but me, i was usually just wrote "hey matt how are u? matt, please come back to indonesia, we all miss u guys soo much" or "hey matt, just dropping by to say hello" or "hey matt how r u, just dropping by to send love". or simply just leave a smile like this :). my comments were also unnecessary but at least not bad,hehe.

i think i will cry if he come here. btw,has he ever been caught up??

People are just assuming that. No one knows why he deleted it.

I don't think it would be impossible but I think - they think if they would become active boardies, the ppl on here wouldn't feel free to write their thoughts :stunned: I mean...pmt, pdt, pct?! I would feel awkward. Don't get me wrong, I would appreciate it to have them as active members....but it would change the board and the topics at all, that's sure.

if they come here, of course we have to give more respect. if we don't then they would no longer be here. however, they could have seen the beef here, by lurking or as guests,hehe.

thanks for the link. i have liked them, but not sure if those their fb, since there are a lot of fb titled their names made by fans.

Archived