Knights of Cydonia Discussion Thread

Tokamak

Do you like Knights of Cydonia?  

864 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Knights of Cydonia?

• Yes
    • No

I actually can't stand the studio version :face palm: I love it live, but yeah it just seems so much weaker compared to the live versions.

The only thing I don't like about the studio version is the high pitch backing vocal on the breakdown, just hurts my ears :noey:

Then again, the only thing I don't like about the live version is Matt's singing during the breakdown :p

Can't keep having Knights as a closer Dom, things change. Hopefully No.6 will have an epic song to take it's place.

Well there's no reason why not unless the band grow tired of it. It works as a closer and it's only the diehard fans that tire of it closing. It's too early to know whether they'll be anything on #6 that could do a better job so there's no real point considering it.

For a main closer I'd only really be happy with...

Megalomania

Knights

Exo full

Think I could handle Showbiz or SS closing.

Knights is a great song, but MWaH can fuck off, as can it being a closer 95% of the time

I almost said SS in my earlier posts, but I think that that song with the riffs at the end just lend itself better to closing the main set

Showbiz maybe

• 7 months later...

Sorry for the bump, but I'd just like to know if I'm being thick here!

I'm positive I had the KoC .mu exclusive track, which was the song live from Palacio Deportes, Madrid. I can't seem to find it anywhere among my files anymore, which is just plain odd. So I decided to download the exclusive again... but it's not there! I checked the .mu downloads shop, which says this version is part of the package, but it's not. :erm: Very confused!

Edit: Nevermind, I answered my own question - I've had it labelled as 'Festival Pier' not Palacio Deportes :facepalm:

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived