Knights of Cydonia Discussion Thread

Tokamak

Do you like Knights of Cydonia?  

864 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Knights of Cydonia?

• Yes
    • No

Note to self:

Playing Knights with Space Dementia ending on guitar really f*cking loud while watching fireworks blasting off all around your neighbourhood is one of the best feelings ever.

That got me thinking... Muse need to play Knights in the last few minutes of Dec 31st, with a big screen counting down to the new year. Time it so that the year ticks over just as the rock-out section begins. How insanely epic would that be? :awesome:

That got me thinking... Muse need to play Knights in the last few minutes of Dec 31st, with a big screen counting down to the new year. Time it so that the year ticks over just as the rock-out section begins. How insanely epic would that be? :awesome:

I'm doing this now. I'm seriously doing this. Except you know, playing it through speakers instead of live with a big screen.

Knights of Cydonia gave me a Musegasm on the bus (tbf so have loads of other Muse songs but this one was special) It just makes me feel all floaty and happy :) But the end of the song is quite boring if I'm not really into it

You think the riff is the most boring part? Pfft :LOL:

In regards to the set-closer debate, I do think that they need something new to close, and that KoC would make a great encore opener.

I think they should make it a main set opener again, much better than Uprising in my opinion. But, meh, there could be an even better opener or closer on the next album :D

The 'No one's gonna take me live' bit, I know it's not an actual chorus, just didn't know what else to call it

The breakdown? But that's supposed to build up the tension for the riff to break in and f*ck your sh*t up.

And I really don't think the song could've gone without the riff and still been good...

The breakdown? But that's supposed to build up the tension for the riff to break in and f*ck your sh*t up.

And I really don't think the song could've gone without the riff and still been good...

I know, I'm just saying I prefer that bit. I never said I don't like the riff, read properly. Sorry I don't have the same opinions as you :rolleyes:

Archived