Do you like the Map Of The Problematique  

1,295 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the Map Of The Problematique

Bump.:D

One of my top ten favorite songs,I don't understand why people say that it's boring live.

Defintely NOT boring live. I love it. It's in my top 10 favorite Muse songs... probably even in my top 5. I get all giddy every time I hear it live.

• 4 months later...

This intrigued me, on the album. It got into my brain. It played in my head over and over. And then I found the Abbey Road session on YouTube, and ... and ...

I can't even talk when that video is on.

Boring live? Oh, heck no. My favorite Muse song.

By far my favorite Muse song. I remember when I was heading to my first Muse gig (Vegas 4/10) I was thinking to myself, 'they HAVE to play it!'. And what do ya know, they did! I melted when I heard the intro. :awesome: This was before I followed the setlists as well, so I didn't know it was a rarity on that leg of the tour.

Easily Muse's best post-Absolution song. Love everything about it. At a time when Muse was starting to head down a more pop route, MOTP proved they could still rock. It's a real shame that it's overshadowed by the other singles on BH&R. An even bigger shame is that I have a feeling it may appear even less often next tour, given how it's still-frequent-yet-sporadic on this current tour.

Rich Costey's mix of this is far better then the album version. Really makes me want an entire BHaR produced in that style, far more crisp and clear then the original.

Agreed. The Rich Costey mix is pretty good. Barely tops the album version for me though.

Archived