Do you like the Map Of The Problematique  

1,295 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the Map Of The Problematique

i agree about MotP... it's just such a... i dunno, powerful song, in so many ways. the actual sound they create obviously, with those almost primitive, tribal sounding drums, the clear milkiness of that piano, the fuzzy effects...

it just all takes you to this different place, a different time... but it's somewhere you feel you've been before... it sort of... i don't know, reveals the darkness within yourself.

there are moments during it that you just can't help feeling something at... the "get it right"s, the piano parts, the breakdown, "when will this lonliness be over", and certain elements of the drumming that just... frighten you! in such a beautiful way though...

it can be a scary, painful song. and i agree about looking up at night during it... plus it's a cool as song to walk home to of an afternoon :)

and with CE, i not actually sure which performance i'd say is better... even though it's definitely no the best, i still really like the hullaballoo version :happy: but glasto was definitely out of this world, as was the mtv one... hmm, i dunno which one i'd pick...

im going to stop talking now :p

Hell yeah for another MotP appreciation thread :LOL:

It makes such a dramatic feel.. the bass + piano bits :rolleyes:

My fav moment is probably 1:40

And it's quite cool to listen to MotP while staring on this pic

sgi9v6.jpg

Now I've seen a lot of sad shit on the internet before....but dude.

is it just me or is this song, not human? i cant put a name on how this song makes me feel, it takes me on a journey. anyone else feel the same?

Yes. I feel a lot of the best Muse songs take you on some kind of journey... Knights of Cydonia, Exogenesis, Glorious, Citizen Erased, for example.

I do love this song. Also, I feel like that with many other muse songs, that's why I love them so much and why I dont have a favorite one. Each of them tells us a story and can make us feel so many emotions...

(a great example is exogenesis, when I listen to i damn it...especially I feel I'm in a trip through the universe, and in part 3, it hurts in my heart so much...)

...long time I didn't feel such an emotion while listening to MoTP. :stunned: now it felt like you said... :happy:

like coming from my own mouth ... It takes me about 15 to drive to work , so i often the play exogen , and when part 3 is ending and i park my car im sometimes crying ( and im a guy ) and its just happy tears . I would pay millions to see the hole thing played live thats why im thinking of going to wembley AGAIN

is it just me or is this song, not human? i cant put a name on how this song makes me feel, it takes me on a journey. anyone else feel the same?

Originally Posted by henrymuselive

I love this song!! it make me want to hear it again, and again, and again and I never get tired of it :D - i'm sorry for my english xD i'm from argentina ^_^

I'm so sick of that Radiohead comparison. Radiohead is nothing short of boring. To actually compare Matt with Tom is just stupid. Matt rapes that guy.

And Map Of The Problematique is a great song.

Relax! It's just an ongoing joke which is probably never going to end ever.:LOL:

Archived