Also funny is that apparently the band drinks tea or coffee on stage, the same guy also showed up with a thermos some times. Very rock and roll :D

:facepalm::chuckle:

haha at the pic of matt looking at the setlist!! :LOL:

is there a complete video of his rambling about how to read what was on the sheet (before feeling good?)? cant seem to find it :(

THIS! Matt said to Dom "Say something, say something!" And "Alles ok, alles klar?" :LOL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtzqRk3aRGg

Has anyone got a picture of Chris during MK Ultra? He's using a bass I want to get a closer look at! (a white one with black front it seems)

I made some screenshots from a YT video:

capturadepantalla201006jb.pngcapturadepantalla201006n.pngcapturadepantalla201006z.png

capturadepantalla201006z.png

The normal Chrome Jazz with a new design, maybe?

Chromejazz.jpg

yes, he did. there was a green bowl besides Dom and he dipped his hands in and then dryed it with a towel. at some point there was a guy on stage with a water spoiler and poured some more water in.

maybe Matt had cold hands or something?! I only remember that Dom and Chris laughed a lot at Matt as a guy brought the bowl on stage. :LOL:

Dom did say how cold it was and Chris was warming his hands on a mug of hot tea or coffee!

if you tell me how to upload a picture to this forum, i'll post it ^_^

When you're replying to a message, you can see the Additional Options box below the text box. Click on Manage attachments!

How did you get it? I asked it to a stage worker at the end and he said he couldn't give it to me :(

could just be a scratch plate change? although the dials look different too :unsure:

Yeah, that's what I was thinking about. It looks that they just added the black plastic.

Archived