Thank you for proving the point as to why it shouldn't be called the 'MK Jam'! :happy:

'Wankdorf Jam' is what it should be called coz that's the first gig it was played at and Milton Keynes wasn't a gig! :):)

Yes, but it was deemed MK Jam long before, and no one complained, so deal with it. :p You just want it called Wankdorf because you were at that gig, yeah? :LOL: Jk, jk.

Thank you for proving the point as to why it shouldn't be called the 'MK Jam'! :happy:

'Wankdorf Jam' is what it should be called coz that's the first gig it was played at and Milton Keynes wasn't a gig! :):)

'Osaka Jam.' Osaka was a soundcheck. First (notable) gig; RAH. Still referred to as 'Osaka Jam.'

'Nuff said :p

Regardless, I refer to all these jams as Drum and Bass, how they appear on setlists!

[YT]
[/YT]

The setlist confusion before Feeling Good at 5:00 :LOL::LOL:

Juste love it ! They seem to be so natural and human. Not people or celebrities that can't be reached. I hope they keep it that way forever. :D

Yeah, same here. I dun understand everything they say. Could anyone write it down, pls ? :X

I didn't understand it either. He's asking Dom for help and then says something like "Alles Ok" and then "it's weird out there". Someone posted earlier in the thread what he said. They thought it was someone playing silly buggers with the setlist and putting "All is okay" instead of "Feeling Good" or it could have been Matt having a funny five minutes.

Anyway awww!

Great performance of USoE! I love how they perform it now, I think it's come on leaps and bounds since Teignmouth. I like the deep bit of vocal that Matt puts in there now. It's very atmospheric.

I didn't understand it either. He's asking Dom for help and then says something like "Alles Ok" and then "it's weird out there". Someone posted earlier in the thread what he said. They thought it was someone playing silly buggers with the setlist and putting "All is okay" instead of "Feeling Good" or it could have been Matt having a funny five minutes.

'What does that say? Can you read that? Say something.... *Dom looks around, can't seem to find it* Alles ok?? Alles ok? Is that alles okay? Weird out there'

Thanks to Mendir from ML:)

Thanks a lot ! :p

I just keep playing that again and again on YT, that's really funny all the faces he makes and Dom not helping at all and just laughing at him. Kinda. And Morgan in the background lol :LOL:

Archived