Bliss was unexpected. I knew he used the Chrome Kaoss for that one, so when I saw that he had the Black midi and that there was no keyboard (for NSC), I was really confused.

And after the first encore, when the stageworkers brought the piano, I thought: "Shit, they are playing IBTY". And then I see Dom sitting in his chair and hitting the drums twice, this was my face: :eek::dance:

Haha same here! :LOL:

Here are some vids my friends took. Most Short but CE is longer and really nice! You can hear me scream:"oh my gaaawwwd oh my gaaawwwd!" :chuckle:

CE: :LOL:

I'm glad you all liked my pictures!

I still don't know why the fuck MK Jam is called like that because it sounds nothing like MK ultra :p

Thank you for proving the point as to why it shouldn't be called the 'MK Jam'! :happy:

'Wankdorf Jam' is what it should be called coz that's the first gig it was played at and Milton Keynes wasn't a gig! :):)

Hahah love that pic!

Originally Posted by undisclosed_desire

Haha my friend took a picture of matt when he got cunfused by the setlist and lost the plot

I was already pointing my finger in the air for Feeling Good, I just knew they were gonna do it:happy:

Yes me too! And how he just stood there on his keyboard :LOL:

37436_134516419907133_100000463277722_319011_6451811_n.jpg

his name is John Stargasm btw. ;) oh, I love Ghinzu <33

Haha my friend took a picture of matt when he got cunfused by the setlist and lost the plot :chuckle:

4717024238_6e6aa1a8fe.jpg

:LOL: priceless!

the concert was absolutely amazing!! I loved totally confused Matt and how he washed his hands in the green bowl after most of the songs. :happy:

I finally had time to read this thread. Great to hear people loved the gig :happy:

Haha my friend took a picture of matt when he got cunfused by the setlist and lost the plot :chuckle:

4717024238_6e6aa1a8fe.jpg

Such a perfect picture :LOL: You can see from his face he is thinking "WTF?!"

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e182/Medusa_nw/Muse%20at%20Goffertpark%20Nijmegen%20190610/19062010-P1020406.jpg

What happened to his hand? :eek::LOL:

hey guys i know its not the whole concert in one but on my website http://jacksmusic.wordpress.com i have every single song on the set list uploaded in the correct order. i always picked the full song and the video with the best content and view. e.g. i found a video of all of the guiding light confetti and all and a sweet golden circle footage of intro + uprising

please visit and let me know what u think of the concert! jacksmusic.wordpress.com

his name is John Stargasm btw. ;) oh, I love Ghinzu <33

:LOL: priceless!

the concert was absolutely amazing!! I loved totally confused Matt and how he washed his hands in the green bowl after most of the songs. :happy:

He washed his hands? I only saw he walked to Dom after almost every song.

I finally had time to read this thread. Great to hear people loved the gig :happy:

Such a perfect picture :LOL: You can see from his face he is thinking "WTF?!"

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e182/Medusa_nw/Muse%20at%20Goffertpark%20Nijmegen%20190610/19062010-P1020406.jpg

What happened to his hand? :eek::LOL:

Yes!!! Hahaha the hand :LOL: I guess behind the arm....but looks very funny :chuckle:

hey guys i know its not the whole concert in one but on my website http://jacksmusic.wordpress.com i have every single song on the set list uploaded in the correct order. i always picked the full song and the video with the best content and view. e.g. i found a video of all of the guiding light confetti and all and a sweet golden circle footage of intro + uprising

please visit and let me know what u think of the concert! jacksmusic.wordpress.com

Hey Jack,

I think this is a better version of TIRO + House :D

GREAT :eek::eek::eek: Thank you for this :kiss:

beautiful review from OOR

http://www.oor.nl/deruit_concertverslagen_details.asp?id=1372

maybe someone can translate it for the other fans? :happy:

> WEATHER GODS NO GAME FOR MUSE : 21/06/2010

The name H.A.A.R.P. Muse sounds most familiar to fans . Not only is it the title of the live album of the band , HAARP is also the name of a mysterious set of antennas in Alaska , whose evil tongues say that the weather around the world control . A conspiracy theory that Matthew Bellamy , singer , guitarist , composer and key figure of Muse , always so full of it. Tonight he would often H.A.A.R.P. thinking , in his shiny silver suit, there on that big stage in the ominous dark clouds? Yeah. Because how else do you explain that in a day of autumnal rain splash across the country , precisely the Goffertpark a few hours will be spared the heavy rains from elsewhere ? Bellamy talking and singing for years in awe of the mysterious aspects of the modern age : secret societies , shadow government and alien technologies. And on this bright Saturday the men in black pay the bill with their famous British admirers - and their 55,000 fans - the inevitable rain briefly somewhere else to send along . If you know a band together to get you a very, very big .

Unsolved Mysteries So , back to earthly things . Muse pulls today , a small A bit helped by special guest editors , a Goffertpark full if it were the normal thing in the world. It appeared late last year a zekerheidje Muse at Pinkpop see close , so it was a well-deserved step up the step and why not ? Muse is the biggest cult band in the world with every stab towards mainstream audience ( the singles " Feeling Good , Starlight , and recently, The Uprising and Undisclosed Desires of the fifth album, The Resistance) pull them back a new load of fans back their classic futuristic universe . The basis remains the same each time , changing the load remains constant and thus speaks the group always new areas without losing the old lovers . So you're in the HMH , so Ahoy ' , so the City Hall and at the last logical step, an area the size Goffertpark , three tonight so it ended up . Larger than this really.

Muse now has a motto : bigger is always possible. And in principle this is last show for their prestigious headline slot at Glastonbury (more than one hundred thousand visitors! ) from the clutches run a dress rehearsal . Muse for 'doing the atmosphere is very relaxed on stage for instance , we saw Matt Bellamy rarely talk much between songs . More than half sentence while it is still not - this is drummer Dom Howard is the unofficial ringmaster for years - but Bellamy is clearly in a relaxed mood . he almost dares even to a calibrated stadium nummertje : in the language speaking to the public. From up close ( OOR is right under the stage edge) can see and hear him on the grand piano pushed for Eurasia and Feeling Good , a aanwijsbriefje spiekt . It says : is everything ok ? Only doubts aloud direction wings , " it is "all OK "or "everything okay ? " Neither then, though he can not suppress a grin as he Feeling Good bet .

With the show now everything is really okay . The sound is far behind the towers is sharp and flawless , the pointed structure offers next stage lighting and video effects , three -dimensional tricks . On toys tonight anyway no shortage for three : while on a Willie Wortel - like device into the air to Undisclosed Desires to play , hanging on the sound and lighting columns are long strings used in the hook of Guiding Light in the air shot were - usually a joke for the last track , but Muse puts the whole thing after just twenty minutes in the confetti .

Waiting for the most talked about stunt is vain : the flying UFO , accompanying the first part of Exogenesis , is not forthcoming , perhaps by the predicted bad weather and strong winds . This deficiency makes the band sound a particular way : Bliss and Citizen Erased , two rarely played bangers breakthrough album Origin Of Symmetry , come over. A last minute decision? Apparently : just behind the piano Bellamy mumbled something about a cut set ' and both songs fall on the progress of the show tight for a moment . (Note : Citizen Erased or opened the encore , but you noticed a difference in the sound settings of the public in the field, suddenly much less in the total was mixed . )

The low outside temperature is the only blemish on this two hours thrilling entertainment , which we Muse alternately bombastic , dramatic, flamboyant , roll fasting ( bassist Chris Wolstenholme remains a kind eye of the hurricane ) , maniacal , mysterious and even a little spontaneous to work. Muse is actually quite big and small: whether you're in front is one hundred meters or backward , the dots remain . That the three dots with such ease such overwhelming total audiovisual experience to put this down is almost unnatural . But we are therefore faced with a phenomenon . A phenomenon that is literally vibrate Goffertpark as during the final of Knights Of Cydonia fifty thousand men jumping up and down . That same fifty thousand man keeps warm on the coldest day of this June Mon That the weather leads to the garden and everyone dry and not muddy feet to send home . A phenomenon , therefore , that as a seasoned conspiracy theorist to doubt : it would still not HAARP lie , but they do it all yourself ... maybe ?

Archived