I didn't understand it either. He's asking Dom for help and then says something like "Alles Ok" and then "it's weird out there". Someone posted earlier in the thread what he said. They thought it was someone playing silly buggers with the setlist and putting "All is okay" instead of "Feeling Good" or it could have been Matt having a funny five minutes.

Anyway awww!

Great performance of USoE! I love how they perform it now, I think it's come on leaps and bounds since Teignmouth. I like the deep bit of vocal that Matt puts in there now. It's very atmospheric.

I thought it was weird. TBH USoE really works best in enclosed spaces, or stadiums. Just a feeling.

Still trying to work out what "Alles ok" means

And this person has the best vids ever. I just wish they had Bliss and CE.

Does anybody know of the best Bliss and CE vids?

I'm watching the whole youtube everyday and theese are the best of Bliss and CE I've found since now:

I'm glad, that there are ppl who recorded it, but I ask myself everytime when I watch it: How can they stand still during a Muse Concert O__O Can't get it. I tried to take three vids, they're only jump jump jump :chuckle:

II'm glad, that there are ppl who recorded it, but I ask myself everytime when I watch it: How can they stand still during a Muse Concert

That is exactly why all mine, apart from Undisclosed Desires, are snippets. I want the memory to enjoy after, but I want to jump around like a loon as well! :D

....I'm glad, that there are ppl who recorded it, but I ask myself everytime when I watch it: How can they stand still during a Muse Concert O__O Can't get it. I tried to take three vids, they're only jump jump jump :chuckle:

That is exactly why all mine, apart from Undisclosed Desires, are snippets. I want the memory to enjoy after, but I want to jump around like a loon as well! :D

Well, everybody enjoys a live concert in their own way. I'm more of a quieter fan so to speak. I enjoy it as much as the next person, but I don't have the need to jump around. So for me its not really a hassle to record during concerts.

And I didn't record Bliss and CE sadly enough. I've been listening to Muse for some years now, but this is the first time I went to a Muse concert. So I wasnt really up to speed with what songs are rarely played and such. I'll keep it in mind next time :)

• 2 months later...

Archived