The bad thing about the Goffertpark imho is the logistics in the area. Traffic always gets stuck; sometimes it takes hours and hours for people to get there, parking is a big old mess, and getting away from there is hell; again, a lot of traffic jams. Nijmegen's infrastructure just can't handle so many people/cars.

god damn. Well, I think she has friends in Nijmegen where she can stay the night, but why the HELL doesn't the city do something about that problem? Do they just figure that now that people know, they won't go home but book hotels and boost the local economy and whatever? selfish...

After Coldplay it was a disaster....I was home around 03.15 am. Normally it should be around 00.30 am.

But they said after Coldplay they should do it better and find some new ways to make it more suitable..

However, I will be there, just as in Wembley :D. Livenation is not updated yet, so we have to wait for the costs....

I've never been to Goffertpark, is it really that horrible? I would really like to see Muse again and I don't do festivals or Wembley...

Once you're inside the actual Goffertpark, it's ok. It's just the getting there and getting back home again that's the problem! :happy:

Just make sure you leave home early, you don't want to miss the beginning of the gig!

aaarrrghhhh!!! Just woke up to see almost the best news ever :) I Live in Nijmegen and actually after Ahoy I was thinking how nice it would be to have Muse here... so as you can tell I'm rather happy :)

I've seen the Red Hot Chilli Peppers there where the sound was low but at other concerts(metallica, coldplay etc) the sound came all the way to my flat re loud enough :)

and re travel Coldplay was a weekday so along with all your normal afternoon traffic all the concert traffic didn't help much either....

I always go to concerts too early, Muse at Ahoy five hours before the doors went open. :D I love it, it was really nice waiting with other Muse fans.

But when you don't like it, I think it isn't a problem when you go later. Like someone said before, Coldplay was at a workday, this is in the weekend. And you can go by train like I said before.

(I know my English sucks)

Will definitely try to get tickets for this. The only problem is, is that the Dutch are always so tall (it's not like going to a gig in Italy where I tower over everyone) but at least half the crowd will be spaced out! ;)

aww I apologize for that :) But I was at the back at the RHCP concert and could see everything just fine(just got rather annoyed at all the people chatting away)

But I have noticed that on a lot of concerts in the Goffertpark they have a special section in front of the stage that you pay extra for. It does cost more but you get dead close to the stage(and a free tshirt if I remember correctly)

Also when Radiohead played here(just remembered I saw them here too) in a tent they had a special section for those that arrived early

Archived