• 3 weeks later...
We also talked a bit about the Resistance DVD. He said it was going to be something on the internet. Different shows such as Paris, Milan, and a few arena shows here and there. Not much knowledge about what it all contains, but we got some info on that. No release date either. :/

That was what Dom told Shlebee. Totally gutted that it's just an internet thing. How crap. If it's anything like Augmented Reality or the 360º Wembley videos then it won't even work for a lot of people.

That was what Dom told Shlebee. Totally gutted that it's just an internet thing. How crap. If it's anything like Augmented Reality or the 360º Wembley videos then it won't even work for a lot of people.

Dunno what the AR thing was. No chance they'd do the 360 degree as a full release, if they did release and 360 videos it'd just be one or two as a bonus

The way I interpret that is that they've recorded numerous gigs and may put a number of them up for download, so you can take your pick of which gig you wanna buy and download to your computer (audio/video). Which for me is as good as a CD/DVD since I just rip them entirely to my computer anyway

Dunno what the AR thing was. No chance they'd do the 360 degree as a full release, if they did release and 360 videos it'd just be one or two as a bonus

The way I interpret that is that they've recorded numerous gigs and may put a number of them up for download, so you can take your pick of which gig you wanna buy and download to your computer (audio/video). Which for me is as good as a CD/DVD since I just rip them entirely to my computer anyway

If it involves the internet then I imagine it will be some sort of 360 degree type of thing, an interactive thing. If it's just a "download videos" thing then it will be better but still no where near as good. All I want (and what the majority of people want!) is a physical DVD/Blu-ray release with either a full gig or songs from various gigs, plus a documentary. I really, really hope there's a physical release at some point too.

If it involves the internet then I imagine it will be some sort of 360 degree type of thing, an interactive thing. All I want (and what the majority of people want!) is a physical DVD/Blu-ray release with either a full gig or songs from various gigs, plus a documentary. I really, really hope there's a physical release at some point too.

Well by internet I doubt it's going to be entirely hosted on the internet, because people will want to download it and sync to their iPods and stuff

Well by internet I doubt it's going to be entirely hosted on the internet' date=' because people will want to download it and sync to their iPods and stuff[/quote']

Yeah I'm sure there will be some sort of programme or something where you download stuff but still.... Boo :(

We also talked a bit about the Resistance DVD. He said it was going to be something on the internet. Different shows such as Paris, Milan, and a few arena shows here and there. Not much knowledge about what it all contains, but we got some info on that. No release date either. :/

^ from where is this?

Anyway, Milan and Paris are good news!

^ from where is this?

Anyway, Milan and Paris are good news!

Someone spoke to Dom at a Vicky Cryer gig

This is a nonsense talk, Muse will have that they want, and a lot of people shared his opinion, but i'm boring so: If you can put one gig in the DVD for every leg of the tour...

What gig do you like to featuring in the DVD?

Mine are:

Stadium Tour:

Stade de France (second night):Amazing night, great stage and setlist, good performance and great audience.

Festivals:

Fuji Rock:Muse was on fire that night

Arena:

Brisbane (second night):Great setlist

If it's an internet only release, and the quality isn't going to be atrocious, then download times and file sizes are going to be huge! :facepalm:

As I said before, I doubt it'd be entirely download only

I imagine there'll be a standard physical release, like a CD and DVD of a couple of chosen gigs + documentary, then available to download are some 360 degree things online, and a load of gigs available to download, like you can take your pick of which gig over the course of the Resistance Tour

Just to clarify a bit on what I remember him saying about the DVD was that they were going to do something on the internet. He never specified it ALL being on the internet, so there is the possibility of a physical release. He also didn't really seem to know too much about it in the first place. :erm: Hope this helped a little. :happy:

My prediction for The Resistance Tour DVD is as follows.

Physical Release:

CD+DVD

CD: Tracks from various dates of the tour, focusing on Resistance & rarities

DVD: Recordings from various dates of the tour

---Physical Release also includes a code/URL to access a website to view 360 videos & download tracks from other gigs in mp3 format, as well as behind the scenes stuff on the Arena & Stadium tour, i.e. creation of stages, etc. Could also feature videos, rare track mp3s & behind the scenes at Reading/Leeds.

I'd pay a good £20-30 for that package. :)

Physical Release:

CD+DVD

---Physical Release also includes a code/URL to access a website to view 360 videos & download tracks from other gigs in mp3 format, as well as behind the scenes stuff on the Arena & Stadium tour, i.e. creation of stages, etc. Could also feature videos, rare track mp3s & behind the scenes at Reading/Leeds.

I'd be satisfied with something like that. I also think that's possible too, because H.A.A.R.P. had a hidden URL if you highlighted Dom's jeans. As long as it's not hidden, it would be good.

I'd be satisfied with something like that. I also think that's possible too, because H.A.A.R.P. had a hidden URL if you highlighted Dom's jeans. As long as it's not hidden, it would be good.

It had what now? :erm:

I think I found out about it on Wikipedia actually! I was checking something on there around the time it was coming out, and it mentioned that there was a mini site with bonus downloads, and I just followed the link from there! :chuckle:

Physical Release:

CD+DVD

So would I, but I can't imagine them selling many of them at that price. Think it would be too good to be true as well :/

Well, I hope that's it's San Siro. Why? Well because they put up an awesome concert there, I think it was Matt's birthday and ofc it's dark outside when the show starts not like HAARP where it got completely dark when there were two songs left to play -.-.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived