Must be a mistake on Musewiki then, it's not got Dark Shines on the setlist, but it's probable that the setlist was taken from the DVD I suppose.

Which page are you looking at?

Darkshines was taken from the second night:

http://www.musewiki.org/Paris_Z%C3%A9nith_2001_-_28th_(gig)

It appears on the Japanese DVD:

http://www.musewiki.org/Hullabaloo_(live)#JP_Disc_1

And all versions of the soundtrack.

Which page are you looking at?

Darkshines was taken from the second night:

http://www.musewiki.org/Paris_Z%C3%A9nith_2001_-_28th_(gig)

It appears on the Japanese DVD:

http://www.musewiki.org/Hullabaloo_(live)#JP_Disc_1

And all versions of the soundtrack.

I know that Darkshines was taken from the second night, my point was that the DVD is of the first night and therefore Darkshines isn't "missing" from the gig, so it's a full gig.

Edit: on further inspection the night you've linked is the first night. To clarify, the gig page for the second night shows the setlist as being the same as on the DVD, with no Darkshines, so I'm assuming either the DVD is the full gig, or Musewiki is wrong.

Has any new light been shed on what's happening with this DVD? Weren't we meant to get a Nirvana Unplugged-esque documentary, according to Chris? Or was that more stuff they've said that we should dismiss as nonesense? :p

The longer they leave it, the further from people's memories the tour will actually be... I hope they release something soon. Unless they're planning to release the Reading/Leeds footage and then a bonus DVD with Wembley night two? :D (Insanely unlikely, but one can dream!)

Unless they're planning to release the Reading/Leeds footage and then a bonus DVD with Wembley night two? :D (Insanely unlikely, but one can dream!)

If they'll release Reading, releasing Wembley 2 will be a nonsense, the major attraction of that night for a lot of people is Citizen and Bliss, but both will be in Reading, so Wembley 1 could be better (with Butterflies & Hurricanes and I Belong To You) or Stade de France (first night they played all the new song, that was insane, basically ''The Resistance Live'')

But we must wait, maybe they want to include something from the American Tour this summer. LA Rising will be in The Memorial, a stadium as big as Wembley, so maybe...

But we must wait, maybe they want to include something from the American Tour this summer. LA Rising will be in The Memorial, a stadium as big as Wembley, so maybe...

That sounds good, but I don't think that's realistic to be honest. When I searched tickets at ticketmaster, lots of tickets were still left for seating. Don't think it will be a sell-out gig. They don't want to incude it to show lots of vacant seats, do they?

Maybe they'll sell out, who knows.

But i still don't know what stage they could use. Transport the Piramyd to USA would be very expensive, but if they want to release something in the States (for the great market it has) is the best option.

But if they aren't sure to sell out maybe only use the beehive desing, and don't want to film it.

Anyway Morello said ''Muse will bring all their stadium shit'':LOL:

There is no point releasing R/L as a main release as its going to be on TV anyway, and then all over the internet too.

Maybe a few rarer tracks as a bonus feature from R/L with a main release of Stade de France

Glastonbury 2004 was broadcast and was on their Absolution DVD.

I wouldn't rule out anything.. if Warner thinks a 10th anniversary OoS package with their R+L performance will make them a ton of money, they'll do it.

There's not one person on this board that wouldn't buy that especially if it came in some kind of special packaging and with some goodies. Hell I bought HAARP twice because I thought I lost my first copy which I later found..

Glastonbury 2004 was broadcast and was on their Absolution DVD.

The Absolution Tour was a rushed DVD that Warner wanted out for the xmas season (I say that but it's got some of the best stuff on it). I doubt Muse will include any footage from R&L (or Glasto) on this upcoming one, apart from maybe I short backstage clip or something, or one song

If they were to include anything from Reading/Leeds, it would be great having a 'build up' feature from the bands perspective, showing them rehearsing Origin (+ other old rarities, if they take the fan poll into consideration) and their general preparation all the way up to the gigs themselves.

Whilst this whole 360 idea would be cool, I'd be completely satisfied with just an awesome performance and a good mixture of songs, with a lot of backstage and behind the scenes stuff which I really hope they've thought about including.

Reading and Leeds being broadcast makes no difference to whether it would feature on a DVD - as mentioned, that happened with Glasto. I know the Abso DVD was poor (where the hell is Stockholm?!) but having an anniversary DVD for OoS with backstage footage etc could be a stellar idea. If they marketed it well and had some excellent footage/ collectors' type stuff with it, it would be amazing.

However, R&L aren't actually part of The Resistance tour, so any Resistance DVD would most likely be something like Wembley or Manchester or even a mix.

They're really taking too much time over it, though. I'm starting to think we won't get one after all... :(

If they want to release Reading, they'll do it, no matter the TV broadcast.

But the strong point of this is the Stadium Tour, you know, Stade de France, Wembley, San Siro, and... LA Memorial?. Anyway we have the Hullabaloo for the Origin live.

So I bet for the release of one of those concert, and some stuff of Reading as an extra (or maybe a download from the web or a Xmas present?)

I say they should pull a Trent Reznor, release a bunch of unedited footage, and let the fans work on a DVD. :)

A group of fans did it with the Stade de France gigs, both nights.

Here's a sample with MK ULTRA from the first night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avENGJ4fTb4&feature=related

Is a great project and very enjoyable, thanks to this we could see how incredible was the stadium tour.

But when they focus on the sceen of the pyramid i can see that the proshot Muse have are fantastic, so i'm waiting for the official release of the gig.

If they want to release Reading, they'll do it, no matter the TV broadcast.

But the strong point of this is the Stadium Tour, you know, Stade de France, Wembley, San Siro, and... LA Memorial?. Anyway we have the Hullabaloo for the Origin live.

So I bet for the release of one of those concert, and some stuff of Reading as an extra (or maybe a download from the web or a Xmas present?)

I know I was kinda skeptical for LA gig getting Stadium stage set, but actually I think it's a good idea, to show their Stadium-sized popularity finally reached to the US soil. Even though it is not their own gig.

I know I was kinda skeptical for LA gig getting Stadium stage set, but actually I think it's a good idea, to show their Stadium-sized popularity finally reached to the US soil. Even though it is not their own gig.

Considering their actual stage set takes days to put up I very much doubt they're actually physically bringing their "stadium shit"

Archived