A unique perspective that was completely useless.

EDIT: Unless you felt that the loss of picture quality was worth looking at Chris' bum for 5 minutes.

It is unique I only hope it would be made as a dvd option so that you could use 360 cameras in the dvd because my computer is kind of slow.

But the thing is that you shouldn't be looking at chris' bum for 5 minutes if you don't like it. The purpose of 360 cameras are that you can watch whatever you want to whenever during the song you want to.

It is unique I only hope it would be made as a dvd option so that you could use 360 cameras in the dvd because my computer is kind of slow.

But the thing is that you shouldn't be looking at chris' bum for 5 minutes if you don't like it. The purpose of 360 cameras are that you can watch whatever you want to whenever during the song you want to.

And why would I want to? It may be nice if you want specific details about what they're playing maybe. But as entertainment, it's useless. Why would anyone want to go through the trouble of changing the view manually while watching a DVD?

If the Muse sets at R&L aren't made into a DVD, then it's a crime!! The Shows were just amazing, and not releasing it wouldn't do justice to the whole production, stage, visuals and the fans that couldn't make it.

Not to mention the fact that these were special Anniversary shows, and the BBC showed maybe 2/3 songs from OoS, Scandalous!!

And why would I want to? It may be nice if you want specific details about what they're playing maybe. But as entertainment, it's useless. Why would anyone want to go through the trouble of changing the view manually while watching a DVD?

Ya Id rather sit back and watch it. Don't really feel like having to work

My prediction for a future DVD release

Disc 1:

- One Stade de France or Wembley show

Disc 2:

- Documentary Of The Tour

- Highlights Of The Tour:

- OoS full in Reading (or maybe Leeds)

- Where The Streets Have No Name (Glasto)

- Back In Black (with Nic Cester in Australia)

- Uprising (Grammys)

And for me, this will be more than OK.

Easy question for those who were at Reading: Were there 360° cameras?

And if it's gonna be a 360° release it will be a BD I guess. Don't think you can realise 360° on a DVD (no scripting). But why should Oos be remastered? I think it's pretty well mixed by a very famous producer. Or is remastered supposed to mean "newly recorded" in this case? :LOL: Don't think that's a good idea, Muse proofed in Reading that his voice has become much deeper over the years. :(

Or is remastered supposed to mean "newly recorded" in this case? :LOL: Don't think that's a good idea, Muse proofed in Reading that his voice has become much deeper over the years. :(

Many Oos songs actually sound better today. Space dementia, Darkshines, Megalomania are definitely more powerful with a deeper voice. And I think Tom pretty much confirmed that they are planning on releasing a DVD soon. Can't wait. :awesome:

Easy question for those who were at Reading: Were there 360° cameras?

There were 360 cameras at both Reading and Leeds.

Many Oos songs actually sound better today. Space dementia, Darkshines, Megalomania are definitely more powerful with a deeper voice. And I think Tom pretty much confirmed that they are planning on releasing a DVD soon. Can't wait. :awesome:

Definitely, yes. In terms of sound, the OoS performances should easily better those on Hullaballoo.

If the rumors are true and OoS is getting remastered then this is the best news out of the lot. Think about it, most Muse fans will buy it, some people who seen the gigs will buy it and some people will buy it just out of interest. This will raise the profile of OoS which hopefully will be a good thing going into the next tours shows.

If Muse see that OoS has done well in the charts and they have realized with them gigs how much fun the songs are live, then hopefully that combination will carry over to the next albums tour.

Just a thought...

Why would anyone buy a remastered version of OoS?

Not the ALBUM, just the live Reading set. Remastered, meaning the mix will be different than what you heard on BBC3's broadcast. For example, HAARP was remastered and sounded a bit different than it did live. Anything that goes on to a DVD is going to be remastered.

The Uprising and CE 360 Wembley XMAS presents were remastered, and possibly the best remastering of a live performance I have ever heard. Those two seriously sound amazing.

Not the ALBUM, just the live Reading set. Remastered, meaning the mix will be different than what you heard on BBC3's broadcast. For example, HAARP was remastered and sounded a bit different than it did live. Anything that goes on to a DVD is going to be remastered.

The Uprising and CE 360 Wembley XMAS presents were remastered, and possibly the best remastering of a live performance I have ever heard. Those two seriously sound amazing.

"are the rumours about the oos remastering + 360° DVD true?"

"OoS remastering" implies the album. If anything that goes on a DVD is going to be remastered, why ask about it? :p

well then....

i would in fact buy OoS remastered.

I would too....

On another note, I hope they don't do a 360 thing as the only way to watch the performances. The Wembley one lags so much I can barely hear the songs. I'd rather just see Liam's edit.

No offence, but may I ask why you would buy a remastered version?

What is wrong with the mastering of the original?

Well it would have to be a pretty good mix, because I liked the production on OoS (unlike Absolution which I think could've been much better). If there was a 5.1 disc I'd probably get it.

My prediction for a future DVD release

Disc 1:

- One Stade de France or Wembley show

Disc 2:

- Documentary Of The Tour

- Highlights Of The Tour:

- OoS full in Reading (or maybe Leeds)

- Where The Streets Have No Name (Glasto)

- Back In Black (with Nic Cester in Australia)

- Uprising (Grammys)

And for me, this will be more than OK.

I would love that as the DVD release.

If the rumors are true and OoS is getting remastered then this is the best news out of the lot. Think about it, most Muse fans will buy it, some people who seen the gigs will buy it and some people will buy it just out of interest. This will raise the profile of OoS which hopefully will be a good thing going into the next tours shows.

If Muse see that OoS has done well in the charts and they have realized with them gigs how much fun the songs are live, then hopefully that combination will carry over to the next albums tour.

Just a thought...

This would also be cool if they brought back/kept OoS songs for the next tour, at least Bliss and CE. PiB is pretty much given.

No offence, but may I ask why you would buy a remastered version?

What is wrong with the mastering of the original?

Nobody said anything was wrong with the original. What's wrong with different takes/variations? If that's what they want to do, and they do it well, I am all for it.I don't think that's what will happen though. I think the said remastering is of the live performance of OoS.

Archived