Apparently the 360 cameras were at Reading and Leeds so I'm presuming they'll be included in the next DVD. If that's the reason why the OOS songs weren't broadcast, then I won't mind.

They had way more cameras brought down for Muse than they did for any other acts, so I'd imagine there'll be footage somewhere, if it wasn't for BBC coverage. I'm assuming it wouldn't be at Leeds.

I think that Muse realise that going full on in to a live release just as download could be a huge risk. I agree that loads more people are buying/downloading from online stores like iTunes, but some people can't or won't buy stuff online. Muse still do have loads of older (age) fans that would have no interest in an online release. So maybe they will sell the DVD, but also sell a deluxe edition DVD + Online video extra's package with some 360 degree stuff on there. I like the idea of the Blue Ray Triple Play (Isn't that DVD+Blue Ray+Digital Copy?) package things as well, everyone's a winner there, surely.

But in my opinion, Muse will definately do something online, not just because Dom said it or whatever, I think they like to try and be a step ahead of the game.

I'd love to see as an extra the film footage used on the backdrops.

Me too! The OoS stuff from R&L was AMAZING!! Loved the Screenager visuals. The idea of an Origin Of Symmetry 'movie' sprung to mind. So having the album play while those projections showed, I'd love that! I know Muse work hard to have great visuals, but the fact they made those amazing visuals for two shows, I think shows that they are probably going to use that for some sort of release.

That would be amazing. Depeche Mode did it some years back on a DVD. Just the projected images & the soundtrack to go with it.

They did yeah - like the band as spacemen for Enjoy The Silence on their last tour or the cool shark and goldfish visuals for In Your Room an a tour 10 years back.

Me too! The OoS stuff from R&L was AMAZING!! Loved the Screenager visuals. The idea of an Origin Of Symmetry 'movie' sprung to mind. So having the album play while those projections showed, I'd love that! I know Muse work hard to have great visuals, but the fact they made those amazing visuals for two shows, I think shows that they are probably going to use that for some sort of release.

I thought about this in the pit during the gap between Megalomania and Uprising last night and thought "How awesome would it be if they made a little Origin movie with the screen visuals?"

In any case pro-shots of what those morons at BBC3 didn't show is also good.

I'd say they'll just the 360 cams to get the right pictures. Like Matt moving away from the mic. I doubt that what BBC didn't show will be in the resistance DVD. That will most liekyl be an internet thing and then a DVD for The Resistance DVD.

I think that Muse realise that going full on in to a live release just as download could be a huge risk.

Unfortunatly I think all we're getting is a download/website based thing, not a DVD :(

I can't see why Reading would be part of it either unfortunatly as it will be a Resistance thing and not anything to do with Origin. We can only hope though...

Would be good if they made them downloadable screensavers.

Why not? I thought they provided a unique perspective on the whole gig experience.

A unique perspective that was completely useless.

EDIT: Unless you felt that the loss of picture quality was worth looking at Chris' bum for 5 minutes.

Unfortunatly I think all we're getting is a download/website based thing, not a DVD :(

I can't see why Reading would be part of it either unfortunatly as it will be a Resistance thing and not anything to do with Origin. We can only hope though...

But R&L was technically a resistance tour date. A download thing is most likely as exo-genesis was only a 1/3 done, thats 2 songs gone from an already short album.

I'd say they'll just the 360 cams to get the right pictures. Like Matt moving away from the mic. I doubt that what BBC didn't show will be in the resistance DVD. That will most likely be an internet thing and then a DVD for The Resistance DVD.

Yeah, I agree. Btw, your sig is hilarious. :LOL:

Please Muse, no more 360 cameras.

+1

Archived