i reckon they want to go something like the xmas present with the movable camera angles. i don't think that'd work with a dvd so it would have to be download.

Probably a good guess...DVD's are limited in their storage but I dunno if a blu ray might have the capacity for multiple streams of footage. 25GB/50GB is a lot of storage space after all.

i reckon they want to go something like the xmas present with the movable camera angles. i don't think that'd work with a dvd so it would have to be download.

DVD's do support multi-angle videos, and I'm pretty sure Blurays do also.

I also know Bluray has some interactive elements, but whether that would allow you to rotate the camera is beyond me.

Either way, if they were going to release the 360 cams, it would likely be on a Bluray/DVD as opposed to download, because you would probably be limited to watching it on your computer (program required to decode the multiple streams). I think most people would prefer to watch it on a nice, big TV with 5.1 sound system.

I also know Bluray has some interactive elements, but whether that would allow you to rotate the camera is beyond me.

Either way, if they were going to release the 360 cams, it would likely be on a Bluray/DVD as opposed to download, because you would probably be limited to watching it on your computer (program required to decode the multiple streams). I think most people would prefer to watch it on a nice, big TV with 5.1 sound system.

Knowing Muse they'd probably release a standard CD/DVD and then a super expensive deluxe edition with the CD/DVD and special 360 degree stuff on a download or something

Hullabaloo DVD had a DVD multi angle option amiright?

Then it should work really :$

Weird I'm converting that DVD to my itunes right now. And the multi angle thing on that was just switching between fixed cameras on certain songs. Judging by the xmas present Muse would want that and to be able to have a 360 degree view. Unless all that really was just for the xmas present

I'm pretty sure that a Blu-ray would allow you to do a controllable 360 cam, but whether or not most people would want that option is beyond me, and I haven't seen it done before. And yes, I agree with the last point, I know I for one would rather watch it on a 40inch HD screen with surround sound than in low definition on a crappy 19inch computer monitor.

I'm pretty sure that a Blu-ray would allow you to do a controllable 360 cam, but whether or not most people would want that option is beyond me, and I haven't seen it done before. And yes, I agree with the last point, I know I for one would rather watch it on a 40inch HD screen with surround sound than in low definition on a crappy 19inch computer monitor.

Exactly but then since when have Muse made sense with some of their decisions. :awesome:

The multi-angle feature on Hullabaloo would've been cool if it was for the whole concert, although when I was learning the song on drums it was cool to watch Dom during Space Dementia. Even if when it appeared you often got to look up Matt's nose.

Exactly but then since when have Muse made sense with some of their decisions. :awesome:

The multi-angle feature on Hullabaloo would've been cool if it was for the whole concert, although when I was learning the song on drums it was cool to watch Dom during Space Dementia. Even if when it appeared you often got to look up Matt's nose.

:LOL::LOL: True dat. And yeah, I found the multi angle useful on Hullaballo for learning Uno on guitar. No close ups of Matt's nose on that, thankfully, haha.

:LOL::LOL: True dat. And yeah, I found the multi angle useful on Hullaballo for learning Uno on guitar. No close ups of Matt's nose on that, thankfully, haha.

That was a strange thing. It was freaky enough it was edited into the main film. I loved watching like a fretboard-view or a piano-view, but it does seem so strange the main interest is Matt's nose.

One thing is the multicam edit of the Hullabaloo, and another diferent is the 360º of the Wembley Stadium.

Tom Kirk said in an interview that the 360º cams are in development and use in an experimental way only, even those cams aren't HD. In that interview, Tom also said that his favourites gigs are Wembley, Stade de France and San Siro, and Citizen as his favourite song too.

So i think if the DVD/Bluyray have something in 360º it will be only a little extra. 360º is only for practical use in web.

Anyway i prefer i full gig in HD, but 360º is nice.

It would be lovely to have the DVD with 360º cams in 3D. No?

Is that possible?

And also, to be honest I'd rather we just got a relatively normal DVD with great sound and picture with maybe a 360 degree special feature in the options of something. I imagine I'd find it quite annoying having the whole DVD in 360 degree

Is that possible?

And also, to be honest I'd rather we just got a relatively normal DVD with great sound and picture with maybe a 360 degree special feature in the options of something. I imagine I'd find it quite annoying having the whole DVD in 360 degree

+1

That was a strange thing. It was freaky enough it was edited into the main film. I loved watching like a fretboard-view or a piano-view, but it does seem so strange the main interest is Matt's nose.

:LOL: It's not the best nose around either, let's be honest.

Is that possible?

Yeah I agree. It's feel more like some kinda videogame than a DVD. It'd distance the idea of just sitting down and relax to watch the DVD, 'cos you'd be flustering about camera angles all the time, although the people who comlain about the cuts in editing being too fast would undoubtedly like this to be an option. It'd work well as an extra.

That leaves them with a very small portion of the tour to choose from.

:LOL: Oh you, Dee.

Is that possible?

I don't know, thought someone could tell me.

All I want is good performances of good songs, excellent sound and some nice extra features.

£10 boom.

But essentically this. :happy:

I don't think Wembly would be shoddy at all. It's certainly large enough!

We've already got HAARP ;)

I hope for this one they can include the entire concert from start to finish, like with Hullabaloo.

The Hullabaloo live CD confuses me. Excluding Dead Star and In Your World they only put one of their singles on (Muscle Museum) leaving Uno, Cave, Sunburn, Unintended, Plug In Baby, New Born, Hyper Music, Feeling Good and Bliss for the DVD

Actually Plug In Baby has never been on a live CD (apart from the New Born single)

Archived