As i said a trillion times before, the perfect release for me:

---

DVD 1: First Stade de France (Full Resistance)

DVD 2: Origin Of Symmetry Set at Reading (Full Origin)

Documentary of the World Tour

Some extras like Dead Star, Jazzy Cave, Where the Streets..., Back in Black

---

This, and a Blu-ray release for HD, please.

----

With this everybody will be happy, new resistance fans, old origin fans, and people of a lot of gigs thanks to the documentary.

• 5 weeks later...

Ooooooh

I am excite. I thought Mr X's credibility was lost after a year or two ago when something he was gonna post proved shit?

But I don't know where else he could get that quality from. Is it from the correct date? Like does it match youtube clips of it

Kinda, yes. It's about 30 seconds of US between some strange sounds and a female voice repeating those numbers.

So pro-audio with effects added on?

Sounds like a DVD to me, or some kind of release anyway. Muse tends to like being cryptic (the numbers and sounds) about new releases, giving hints and things like that. I hope it's not just a Wembley DVD though, that'd feel a bit...cheap. Also, wasn't there someone on Twitter claiming they were mixing some live audio that sounded very much like it was Muse?

So pro-audio with effects added on?

Sounds like a DVD to me, or some kind of release anyway. Muse tends to like being cryptic (the numbers and sounds) about new releases, giving hints and things like that. I hope it's not just a Wembley DVD though, that'd feel a bit...cheap. Also, wasn't there someone on Twitter claiming they were mixing some live audio that sounded very much like it was Muse?

It may be only US from Wembley (I hope, and I think that Muse wouldn't repeat a DVD there)

IIRC it was Marc Carolan who has been mixing something for them.

Do you mean this?

http://www.musewiki.org/Zornik

Ahh yeah. That makes more sense

I decided to upload it to soundcloud incase any of you can't be arsed to download, plus it makes it more convenient and all. It'll get around anyway

[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/d0mgreen/2272668-truth[/soundcloud]

Could those sounds just be some backing layer that Morgan 'plays'

OK so assuming it is a DVD/CD as usual then. I have some thoughts:

Will there be L/R on it? (Possibly a CD of songs from various gigs throughout the tour and a DVD of L/R?)

Muse said they don't just want to repeat themselves with the DVD's. Le Zenith was an arena (I think), Glastonbury was a festival and Wembley was a stadium. I suppose various gigs would be doing something different.

OK so assuming it is a DVD/CD as usual then. I have some thoughts:

Will there be L/R on it? (Possibly a CD of songs from various gigs throughout the tour and a DVD of L/R?)

Muse said they don't just want to repeat themselves with the DVD's. Le Zenith was an arena (I think), Glastonbury was a festival and Wembley was a stadium. I suppose various gigs would be doing something different.

I assume there's gonna be R&L performances, and I also think that there will be various gigs involved. A song per gig (excluding R&L) would be cool.

The only strange thing is that if the album is gonna come out in 8 months, a late february-early march release date for this DVD seems to late.

Archived