Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

Amazing gig! me and my mate wer at chris's side, crowd was epic, everyone was jumping about and gettin stuck into the pits :D if anyone remembers a guy sharing a joint around before they came on, that was me :happy:. When matt played that little instrumental on the guitar before guiding light my mate thought it was FAWY (gutted!) streamers made up for it though :LOL: Wasnt really a fan of matts mic effect, distortion mic sounds much better IMO

I'm sorry to hear that :eek::( its terrible some selfish people ruined the gig for you. I've been waiting for a year for the Wembley gig and its a birthday present for me and my twin so its a special event for me, and I'll be devastated if some idiots ruin it.

Hopefully Wembley will be better in terms of security, i'll be happy as long as I dont stuck in a mosh pit. I like to jump and get excited etc but not as in pushing and falling on other people.

I'm sorry to hear that :eek::( its terrible some selfish people ruined the gig for you. I've been waiting for a year for the Wembley gig and its a birthday present for me and my twin so its a special event for me, and I'll be devastated if some idiots ruin it.

Hopefully Wembley will be better in terms of security, i'll be happy as long as I dont stuck in a mosh pit. I like to jump and get excited etc but not as in pushing and falling on other people.

If the site gets a bit slow, don't hammer the reply button :p

On Chris's side not many people seemed to be moving during unnatural selection. I really wanted to jump around like crazy but no one else did :(

i noticed that too! but people went bonkers for B&H and even the quiet parts of CE but US comes around and everyone was still. and i looked back and saw a person in a top hat :D i shouldve had one. and the guiding light fireworks/streamers made me :D:D was a nice surprise. did you see that tower at the back? was :LOL:

got home at 3. which was a bit ouch! but our bugger was that there wasnt a train back to leeds until 1:42 after the 11:42 one so we spend a good hour and a half at the station. i think next time i lccc a hotel would be a good idea

that's a hell of a journey back! i think a hotel in manchester is def the way forward next time. our journey back today was horrendous... got stuck in traffic on the m1 and made to luton airport within 2 mins of the check in closing for lynda and then got stuck into more traffic on my way back home and a 45 mins journey took me 2 hrs... but it was all worth it as blast night a brilliant night!

i noticed that too! but people went bonkers for B&H and even the quiet parts of CE but US comes around and everyone was still. and i looked back and saw a person in a top hat :D i shouldve had one. and the guiding light fireworks/streamers made me :D:D was a nice surprise. did you see that tower at the back? was :LOL:

Covered in streamers? Lol it was a giggle

I can't believe how many people are so completely lacking in the sense of humour department that they totally failed to see the tongue-in-cheek humour in that banner! Do you seriously think they'd have been offended and not seen the banter there?! Nobody remember Matt's 'bloody messageboard' comments? Do you think Matt would have gone home crying about this?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

If it had said 'Death to Matt' or 'Death to Muse' I could understand but it's about a megaphone, a bloody megaphone:rolleyes:

Anyone who knows me knows I absolutely LOVE this band. Ah well, I'm not making excuses to a bunch of miserable sods.

First of my videos have finished uploading. Watch in HD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlnkuTSUBjM

great pics and vids as usaul i cant believe people had a problem with the banner what the hell is wrong with them oh did matt see it by the way you have prob already said if he had or not

Anyone on Chris's side about 20 rows back, in the pit? I remember during Unnatural Selection everyone was preparing a pit, it was during the slow section for when the song kicked back in. When it did everyone just ran in and went mental! :LOL:

Good fucking times. Awesome mosh pits during KoC and SS as well.

just be thankful i didnt have an image of dom in his outfit yesterday at my disposal for a background :LOL:

something tells me you are now going to receive hundred's of PMs begging you to upload that as a background :LOL:

Okay that was fun but can we have our background selection back please?

That was ME! I think, unless there's someone else with a top hat with a bow and muse on it. On Chris's side not many people seemed to be moving during unnatural selection. I really wanted to jump around like crazy but no one else did :(

I wanted to applaud you for making such an awesome hat :LOL:

something tells me you are now going to receive hundred's of PMs begging you to upload that as a background :LOL:

Okay that was fun but can we have our background selection back please?

doh sorry, yeah just change it in the bottom left hand corner. or for a quick link to default style clicky

Archived