Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

anyone with a TZ7 panasonic lumix know what the best settings for pics are at gigs? most of mine came out poorly :/

anyway last night: barrier in front of chris (not right in the corner tho) who was looking mighty fine last night... he was probably impregnating people with his eyes.

awesome awesome gig, except the bass was ridiculous: couldn't even hear some stuff at one point.... but i suppose it isn't an enclosed venue soo i'll let them off :D

aarrrgh citizen erased! unbelievable!!

a steward put a trilby on my head towards the end... head banging with a hat on just feels... right.

bring on wembley :D

Great setlist but gutted that me, my little sister and Grandad got drenched in piss before Muse even came on.

Really the cherry on the cake for the worst crowd I've ever been in.

there were some right tools there last night, hope it didn't ruin it for you

I thought they were good last time I saw them, but that just pales in comparison to last night! I had such a brilliant view as well, not to far from the front and 2 enormous men stood either side of me, so no one was getting near my spot.

I took so many pictures, my rubbish camera did me proud, but I know what I will be asking Santa for, for Crimbo!

MuseLCCC165-1.jpg

MuseLCCC175.jpg

MuseLCCC168.jpg

Action shot!

MuseLCCC033.jpg

pesky phone getting in my shot D:

For most of the night I was behind a girl wearing a mini top hat with muse written on it. Is that anyone from here? I was just behind the drunk guy who did a handstand.

I have got to say that the mosh pits at the start looked amazing. My mate pushed a little kid into one!:facepalm:

Even though it was amazing I think I preferred the arena set design with the 3 towers. The big spaceship part of the stage just wasn't bright enough.

Awesome gig was awesome! :D I was SOO excited to see/hear B&H and CE again... it'd been too long since I saw those two live! And both were brilliant, as was the rest of the night! :happy:

Matt's managed to rope poor Chris into a gimmicky costume with them :LOL::p ... although it's somewhat tamer than the other two's gear. In fact, I have that black and white striped jacket that Chris was wearing at home, lol. Maybe I'll wear it at Wembley as a homage to my fave bassist! ;)

To those of you I saw - nice to meet ya!

I'm itching for Wembley now... less than a week to go! :D

Looks like you mustve been in roughly the same area as me :)

Where were you?

anyone with a TZ7 panasonic lumix know what the best settings for pics are at gigs? most of mine came out poorly :/

anyway last night: barrier in front of chris (not right in the corner tho) who was looking mighty fine last night... he was probably impregnating people with his eyes.

awesome awesome gig, except the bass was ridiculous: couldn't even hear some stuff at one point.... but i suppose it isn't an enclosed venue soo i'll let them off :D

aarrrgh citizen erased! unbelievable!!

a steward put a trilby on my head towards the end... head banging with a hat on just feels... right.

bring on wembley :D

High speed burst, option "image quality priority" instead of "speed priority"

If you click on my flickr link under my avatar, all pictures on there were taken on the TZ& using those settings

Thank you. :) I do intend to! :) It's not as if I get the chance to see Muse every day!

I'm ruthlessly selfish when it comes to queueing early and not leaving the gig early! If my friends don't like it then that is fine, they can queue later on their own but for Muse I will always do what I want to do!:LOL::LOL:

Where were you?

High speed burst, option "image quality priority" instead of "speed priority"

:yesey:

Waheeyyy :awesome: Which part of East Angularrr?

Rush hour trains are cack, I have to get them every morning to get into the city for work :(

On the Norfolk/Suffolk border in a nice little town called Bungay.

I got a rush hour train here between Diss and London, horrible.

I came from great yarmouth, via norwich.

I live in carlisle, but work down here...

Theres a manchester to norwich train tho so I avoided London!

Still 6+ hours each way.

I could have got a train direct from Norwich but it would have cost me more and taken longer, took me about 4 1/2 hours to get here from Diss including changover time in London.

I'm ruthlessly selfish when it comes to queueing early and not leaving the gig early! If my friends don't like it then that is fine, they can queue later on their own but for Muse I will always do what I want to do!:LOL::LOL:

See I would be like that but I couldnt really ignore what my friend wanted to do on his birthday! :LOL:

I've spent today in bed feeling very ill, next time I queue I will bring much more food and drink, but god they were worth it last night :D

Most of the crowd were excellent, but I'm still pissed off at the guy who brought his whingey 14 year old son to the barrier, I commented on it yesterday, the kid clearly didn't want to be so close so don't get pissy at me and start pushing me about to get me out of the way just cause your son can't see over me, if you're on this forum, all you had to do was ask and I would've squeezed him in next to me on the barrier :facepalm:

Also if the guy I let in on the barrier who had hurt his foot is on here, I hope you're okay :happy: Nice guys! :)

For most of the night I was behind a girl wearing a mini top hat with muse written on it. Is that anyone from here? I was just behind the drunk guy who did a handstand.

I have got to say that the mosh pits at the start looked amazing. My mate pushed a little kid into one!:facepalm:

Even though it was amazing I think I preferred the arena set design with the 3 towers. The big spaceship part of the stage just wasn't bright enough.

I was stood by her too and those idiots that pushed through everyone :rolleyes:

Didn't stay there for long after Muse came on though :LOL:

About level with the platform once it was fully extended, just on matts side. Im only judging it by the view from your photos which seemed quite similar.

you weren't far from us... we were basically just in front of the sound desk on matt's side.

However, we did see someone dressed as a cow. Which was....odd.

:LOL: Anyone have pics?

Okay a few pictures from last night... As I was further back I took a few shots of the stage to show the full effect.

4961485444_47260c34f7.jpg

4960894337_76463a5f51.jpg

4961493450_093fc8a025.jpg

4961496034_7436ed2a92.jpg

4960900951_27f5339159.jpg

All pictures are here:

The stage looks gorgeous lit up like that!

MuseLCCC168.jpg

Nice shot! :awesome:

I've spent today in bed feeling very ill, next time I queue I will bring much more food and drink, but god they were worth it last night :D

Most of the crowd were excellent, but I'm still pissed off at the guy who brought his whingey 14 year old son to the barrier, I commented on it yesterday, the kid clearly didn't want to be so close so don't get pissy at me and start pushing me about to get me out of the way just cause your son can't see over me, if you're on this forum, all you had to do was ask and I would've squeezed him in next to me on the barrier :facepalm:

Also if the guy I let in on the barrier who had hurt his foot is on here, I hope you're okay :happy: Nice guys! :)

4960673995_3a333509bb.jpg

:):)

Pip your chris pictures are amazing!

Aha! Knew you'd like them!:D

Muse @ the LCCC Manchester 4th Sept 2010

That's me with the blonde hair on the left! :LOL: Thanks Pip! :D

That's really weird! I thought I'd posted the pic in my previous post! It was there in the preview :erm::wtf:

Oh I know what happened, I posted the wrong link!:$ Will edit it now!

Archived