Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

Lovely to have met you Paula! Shame we got split-up having queued all day together. Bloody scanner at my gate WAS NOT WORKING! FFS! I was first in my queue and was held up by a good thirty seconds while everyone else went through their respective gates!:(

I still had a bloody amazing time though! :awesome: Ended up with Catherine from Australia and Izzy was just behind so I wasn't alone! Also chatted with two lovely girls immediately to my right:)

Fucking hate when that happens - you think they'd make absolutely sure that all scanners are working properly, ffs :erm:

Yeah, I had tried that but it didn't give me the Norwich train. . .I suppose as I live in Colchester, it gave me the easiest route but forgot to factor in the tube closures :LOL: Luckily I was only going Euston-Liverpool Street, so I got the Northern Line to Bank and then walked to L'pool Street from there.

Gutted.

Ah well I only got back this evening myself so it doesnt sound like there was a huge amount of difference in travel time.

Im off to bed now, nn musers.

Great photos Pip! I love this one:

4960693485_0304833fbf.jpg

That's a great shot!

:LOL: At least everyone's home, or at least on their way now!

:yesey: Needs moar air guitar though :awesome:

There will be plenty of air guitar on saturday! and copying Matt's moves without having to look :LOL:

Lovely to have met you Paula! Shame we got split-up having queued all day together. Bloody scanner at my gate WAS NOT WORKING! FFS! I was first in my queue and was held up by a good thirty seconds while everyone else went through their respective gates!:(

FFS, those scanners are always a pain... i got screwed so many times because of them!! Fingers crossed for wembley, they will work properly.

Fucking hate when that happens - you think they'd make absolutely sure that all scanners are working properly, ffs :erm:

That's a great shot!

There will be plenty of air guitar on saturday! and copying Matt's moves without having to look :LOL:

FFS, those scanners are always a pain... i got screwed so many times because of them!! Fingers crossed for wembley, they will work properly.

I was begging her to just let me go through! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

There will be plenty of air guitar on saturday! and copying Matt's moves without having to look :LOL: .

EPICCCC :D

I was begging her to just let me go through! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

The worst part is when they tell you to "calm down!" NO I WILL NOT CALM DOWN, I HAVE BEEN HERE SINCE STUPID AM AND YOUR FLAMING SCANNER DOESN'T WORK AND NOW EVERYONE IS RUNNING PAST ME.

was any of you guys walking down that street afterwards going oggy oggy oggy! oi! oi! oi!? :chuckle:

Yep, and when they did it again I was like 'we've already done that!' :LOL: The next batch of crowd following behind got into it though

Amazing gig. A lot better than the last time I saw them which I didnt think possible.

Editors were fucking quality as well! Although, someone needs to tell Dom that there is no "the."

Hah! Yes, this :LOL:

EPICCCC :D

The worst part is when they tell you to "calm down!" NO I WILL NOT CALM DOWN, I HAVE BEEN HERE SINCE STUPID AM AND YOUR FLAMING SCANNER DOESN'T WORK AND NOW EVERYONE IS RUNNING PAST ME.

Exactly! Oh the frustration :stunned:

I can't believe how many people are so completely lacking in the sense of humour department that they totally failed to see the tongue-in-cheek humour in that banner! Do you seriously think they'd have been offended and not seen the banter there?! Nobody remember Matt's 'bloody messageboard' comments? Do you think Matt would have gone home crying about this?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

If it had said 'Death to Matt' or 'Death to Muse' I could understand but it's about a megaphone, a bloody megaphone:rolleyes:

Anyone who knows me knows I absolutely LOVE this band. Ah well, I'm not making excuses to a bunch of miserable sods.

First of my videos have finished uploading. Watch in HD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlnkuTSUBjM

Beautiful! Thanks for that. I got a bit emotional just watching it on video. I hope they do it again at Wembley. :)

Though I'm a bit concerned about being able to get into the atmosphere. I'll just have to ignore my company I think who thinks I'm being difficult about insisting on staying until the end of the gig when we will probably have an hour and 50 minutes to get to Victoria to catch the last train! :stunned: Some people just don't understand how important it is!

Exactly! Oh the frustration :stunned:

I would have cried :$

Great setlist but gutted that me, my little sister and Grandad got drenched in piss before Muse even came on.

Really the cherry on the cake for the worst crowd I've ever been in.

Oh, gross :( Where abouts were you guys?

Beautiful! Thanks for that. I got a bit emotional just watching it on video. I hope they do it again at Wembley. :)

Though I'm a bit concerned about being able to get into the atmosphere. I'll just have to ignore my company I think who thinks I'm anal about insisting on staying until the end of the gig when we will probably have an hour and 50 minutes to get to Victoria to catch the last last train! :stunned: Some people just don't understand how important it is!

Who gives a fuck what other people think? If your company want to leave early, then let them leave early - do what YOU want to do and just enjoy yourself!

I still had a bloody amazing time though! :awesome: Ended up with Catherine from Australia and Izzy was just behind so I wasn't alone! Also chatted with two lovely girls immediately to my right:)

It was great to meet you too! Oh, the scanner thing is a nightmare!!! After spending all day waiting, to get that. The girl who scanned my ticket was a little bit slow and that made me nervous and then there was the sprint for the barrier...which suddenly seemed miles away! I'm glad it all worked out OK for all of us though! It was great that you met Izzy too!:D

Great setlist but gutted that me, my little sister and Grandad got drenched in piss before Muse even came on.

Oh no, that's disgusting. I heard people who went to see Kasabian at the MEN were throwing bottles of piss too, at people in the upper tier. Such morons.:mad:

I have all of them:

muse.gif

That's amazing! :awesome:

oh yeah, i blew up a condom and threw it. did it reach anyone? haha

I saw that, bounced right over my head. :LOL: And there was a green zeta face balloon as well just before that.

I have a suspicion that happened to me as well. :shifty: Over on Matt's side before they even came on. Some douche threw something as well that exploded all over everyone and went all down my back. No idea what it was but the woman behind brushed it all off for me. Thanks if you're here. :D

And OMG they used my sister's passport photo! I screamed my head off and pointed, nearly hit this poor woman in the head I was so excited. She laughed though and thought it was pretty cool. :LOL:

I would have cried :$

Oh, gross :( Where abouts were you guys?

Who gives a fuck what other people think? If your company want to leave early, then let them leave early - do what YOU want to do and just enjoy yourself!

Thank you. :) I do intend to! :) It's not as if I get the chance to see Muse every day!

Archived