Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

:LOL::LOL::LOL: Were you close to the front on Matt's side of the stage?

About 5 feet to my left there was a 18/19 looking guy on somebody's shoulders for about 5 minutes, millions and millions of bottles from all over the arena just flying at him :p Was so hilarious

Hahaha, I was by the soundbooth on Matt's side with a load of the others. Myself and NicT were both throwing them!

It's just so fucking rude. "I can't see very well, so I'll get on my mates shoulders so that I can block other peoples views instead :awesome:" Got so much beef with people who do that. There were a few parents with kids who were doing that, and whilst it's slightly more understandable with kids, it's still blocking peoples views and it's dangerous for the kid too! Saw some guy with his little boy on his shoulders right in the middle of the pit, ffs :stunned:

It's awful. The one girl with curly hair learnt her lesson.. eventually! :p

It never happens at indoor gigs, only outdoor (From my experience anyway!)

:LOL: I am very quiet most of the time but piss me off and I can scream like a bitch :LOL:

i have seen that... you should have seen me screaming at the people who tried to steal the cab that we managed to flag down after leaving the gig... :LOL:

I couldn't be bothered to catch up :chuckle:

I was on the same side as youuu :dance:

I liked GL too amazingly :eek:

I saw him too my mate nabbed his hat :chuckle: he got it back though.

The gig was well unwordable too good for words!

And yah now i am bummed out too i need more mooze.

Feeling honoured to say I'm the monkey man ;). We never got it back but that last song for me and my mates anyways is Knights of Cydonia - Muse featuring The Monkey

:stunned:

Editors were great, fantastic performance and energy on stage.

Band of skulls wer brilliant, i'm def going to see them at their own show.

PABH were fun, loved the riffing and the music but too much screamed lyrics.

I didn't say Editors were bad...

They were in actual fact brilliant. It's just the lead vocalist can be irritating, it's called an opinion.

It's awful. The one girl with curly hair learnt her lesson.. eventually! :p

It never happens at indoor gigs, only outdoor (From my experience anyway!)

I've seen it once or twice at indoor gigs but yeah, it's much, much rarer.

i have seen that... you should have seen me screaming at the people who tried to steal the cab that we managed to flag down after leaving the gig... :LOL:

I wish I could have seen it. . .bet you kicked their arses!

Did anybody else realise that the big smoke things used during B+H and as KOC ending' date=' the 2 on the left side of the stage nearest to Matt's piano, were barely working?[/quote']

They were fine during B&H I thought, but I think they had run out of Co2 by the ending :LOL:

I wish I could have seen it. . .bet you kicked their arses!

Let's put it this way they got out of the cab pretty quickly!

is that how you got back? we had a right mission with the trams

yes we gave up on the tram when we saw the queue, we crossed over to the other side of the station and found a main road and we were lucky enough to find a cab who took us back to the beginning of deansgate and we just walked the rest of the way.

how long did it take you guys to get back?

Completely agree. I am putting a complaint in writing to the ground managers.

Security were useless and refused to pull out the drunken idiots that pushed my 14 year old sister over and almost had fisticuffs with my Grandad.

Personally the gig was ruined for me- I saved up to pay for the tickets for us all last year and have had the excitement build for a year. Never thought I'd be holding back tears during uprising while my little sister tried to make sure I was okay.

Give me the Poland crush over that shitty crowd any day.

Worried about Wembley now.

I'm sorry to hear that :eek::( its terrible some selfish people ruined the gig for you. I've been waiting for a year for the Wembley gig and its a birthday present for me and my twin so its a special event for me, and I'll be devastated if some idiots ruin it.

Hopefully Wembley will be better in terms of security, i'll be happy as long as I dont stuck in a mosh pit. I like to jump and get excited etc but not as in pushing and falling on other people.

Let's put it this way they got out of the cab pretty quickly!

yes we gave up on the tram when we saw the queue, we crossed over to the other side of the station and found a main road and we were lucky enough to find a cab who took us back to the beginning of deansgate and we just walked the rest of the way.

how long did it take you guys to get back?

got home at 3. which was a bit ouch! but our bugger was that there wasnt a train back to leeds until 1:42 after the 11:42 one so we spend a good hour and a half at the station. i think next time i lccc a hotel would be a good idea

Just found this, best proof of the suit unzipping moment :happy:

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a49/justapassenger/unzip500.gif

I love the way Matt messes with Dom on stage. :LOL: They can be so entertaining:D So funny that Matt unzipped him like that and then Dom just turns and grins at the crowd:LOL: I get the feeling that Dom wouldn't mind being undressed in front of an audience:LOL: We wouldn't mind either:eek::LOL:

For most of the night I was behind a girl wearing a mini top hat with muse written on it. Is that anyone from here? I was just behind the drunk guy who did a handstand.

I have got to say that the mosh pits at the start looked amazing. My mate pushed a little kid into one!:facepalm:

Even though it was amazing I think I preferred the arena set design with the 3 towers. The big spaceship part of the stage just wasn't bright enough.

That was ME! I think, unless there's someone else with a top hat with a bow and muse on it. On Chris's side not many people seemed to be moving during unnatural selection. I really wanted to jump around like crazy but no one else did :(

Yikes :stunned: At least you could get back though!

Nice new background :awesome:

you have problems with travel?

yay! a positive response to it. it was either this one or the ufo one but i thought that'd be a bit of a spoiler (or bummer if it doesn't make it to wembo)

Archived