Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

Thank you :) had to take it off at the start of muse because the person behind me said it was in the way. Oh well :p

Awww you should've left it on. I had a six foot something guy in front of me and I don't think he would've been impressed if I told him to duck down cos he was in the way :LOL:

I had a pure moment of madness before and was going to buy tickets for Wembley as I knew more went on sale on Friday.....I was genuinely thinking about it without travel or hotel sorted or anything......so I looks on seetickets...sold out.

Was to be expected really, plus i've saved myself a good few quid. I really wanna go again though :(

Hello :D back home in bed now, just to say it was great seeing everyone from Tinmuff and some new people too! Awesome time acting out all the lyrics haha! Shame we couldn't get everyone together for a proper meet, but there's always next weekend! xx

From what I've read on here I feel pretty lucky about our place in the crowd. Everyone was dancing and singing along, a load of nice jumping up and down for TiRO and KoC and some pretty entertaining shouts from the people behind us. :LOL:

We started of on Matt's side quite near to the middle barrier but after 2 songs I just thought fuck this, so me and my sister moved along untill there was space.

I completely get why people want to mosh about but for me, it's just not why I go to a gig. I want to be able to hear the music, sing along and jump about a bit without being so far back you can't even see them. Not get so squished I pass out from the heat after 3 songs. So I personally love the 'flat' areas in the crowd.

From what I've read on here I feel pretty lucky about our place in the crowd. Everyone was dancing and singing along, a load of nice jumping up and down for TiRO and KoC and some pretty entertaining shouts from the people behind us. :LOL:

We started of on Matt's side quite near to the middle barrier but after 2 songs I just thought fuck this, so me and my sister moved along untill there was space.

I completely get why people want to mosh about but for me, it's just not why I go to a gig. I want to be able to hear the music, sing along and jump about a bit without being so far back you can't even see them. Not get so squished I pass out from the heat after 3 songs. So I personally love the 'flat' areas in the crowd.

I think you're my new gig buddy :LOL:

T'was a brilliant night! We queued from about 10am so were pretty dead by the end of the night! We originally wanted to queue at gate 5 to get on Matt's side but some steward told us we weren't allowed to, despite there being a load of people there already :erm: So we had to walk all the way round the stadium to gate 10 I think it was, but we ended up being one of the first gates let in, so we just legged it to Matt's side anyway :D Managed to get on the second row! And it truly was a spiffing night. Surprisingly, one of my highlights was the streamers during Guiding Light :LOL: The timing of them was just so epic :happy: Obviously I was also extremely happy to hear B&H and CE after wanting to hear them both live for the past 4 years :p

All I can say now is bring on Wembley! :D

It was an ace night! I shouted 'Sunburn...please' just before he started playing Feeling Good!! Everyone sang along regardless and enjoyed it though:D

THAT WAS YOU?! :awesome: I heard you say that and I think I grinned and/or nodded at you :D That would make you the first boardie I have ever met!

I got sunburnt on my face in the queue at Gate 5! That wasn't the kind of Sunburn I wanted!:LOL:

Here's a photo at the barrier taken by a security guard, I've blanked my face out cos I look horrid on it!

4958055465_e3a21a857a_b.jpg

Oh yay, I just managed to get the top of my head into this photo :chuckle:

Still can't believe how amazing a gig it was! Gah, wish I could go to Wembley!

Someone mentioned some guy singing along badly to stuff, if he was tall and had a mohican that was me :D

P.S. Doms ninja-like reflexes saved him from the barrage of glowsticks, me and my friend met him at mcdonalds in salford (near the uni) around sunday lunch and he was fine :p He was digging into a caesar snack wrap haha, I didnt think they would eat like us :LOL: I wanted to make a comment about his skin tight leather trousers but I thought I best not :)

Also, I use too many smilies...

Hi all :D been scaning through as many of the comments and topics as I can having only come back to the forum a good 24 hours late, after all the joy, happiness, moaning and moshing:rolleyes:

I have 2 main feelings after last night on the positives and negatives, so I'll start with the goodiness:D

Firstly started queueing up at about 3o'clock with my girlfriend and got a great standing places on Matts side, right next to the runway barrier bang in line with the UFO stage, and let me tell you that gave some great sights of the bands facial features which had me waxing lyrical to anybody that will listen today how I saw Bellamy's ever so slight stubble :LOL: We seemed to be surrounded by nice people having a joke with everybody around us. Really enjoyed band of skulls though felt slightly sorry for them when Chris and Dom were visable from the sidelines watching on and slightly stealing their thunder (unintentionally of course) as many were just trying to get their attention. Editors were alright though not really my cup of tea did wha they did very well.

Then those 3 lads from Devon who we all love so much came on and absolutely stormed the opening 3 songs, Uprising was better recieved than I have ever seen it and then throw supermassive and new born into the mix and you've got 1 rowdy crowd. The rest of the setlist and performance from my point of view was brilliant too, the band seemed to really be enjoying it and although maybe the setlist could have been more experimental it just seemed to fit the atmosphere right. So yeah brilliant gig, no complaints on that point or about muse at all, but...

LCCC was the single worst organised and stewarded gig I have ever attended, rather than boring with an essay I'll just bullet point

>No Golden Circle- absolute tvvats coming in half an hour before muse came on and pushing through right to the front and one massive ginga fella starting fights with anyone who protested this, also caused massive crushing to the point where a young boy near me I'd say about 14 was clearly only managing to stay on his feet because there was no room to fall to the floor.

>Stewards running out of water!!!!! I shit you not. At the start of the bleedin encore I leaned over and asked for some and the steward just shook his head at me, this also happened to a few after me.

>Not opening all the exits- 50000+ people trying to get out of 1 exit and stewards lining up to stop people getting out of closer exits, then deciding to open them all about 20 minutes later making any queues for the metro link impossible to get into.

>Closing of a good % of water and food stands after the gig but leaving open the cigaette stands :eek:

>No sign posting for where to queue up for trams, busses, taxis ect. just very confused stewards all telling people different information.

>No special busses (that I saw anyway) and lack of taxis and taxis being nicked. How can they just run a normal saturday bus service after that?

Anyway ended up walking to shudhill bus station from old trafford, arriving there about 00.15 for my 00.45 megabus (£3! can't argue with that value)

I was just really disapointed because I loved the gig so much and both me and my girlfriend are such huge muse fans, my girlfriend especially who bursts into tears at least 5 or more times every time she's seen them (once more than me for the record :( and in case your wandering there were tears last night for muse entering the stage, starlight, new born and take a bow :LOL:) Just really took the shine off of such a brilliant gig for me personally :(

Ohhhhhh Well, Roll on 2012, and maybe a tiny sprinkle of gigs next year:thumbsup:

A big thank you too all the Muse Fans that made last night so enjoyable and special, and a big FUUUUUCCCKKKKKKK YOUUUUU!!!!! to all the meat heads that tried to spoil it:mad:

Wow 3:38 in the morning, I need more of a life:LOL:To anybody that takes the time to read this huge ramble, I shake you warmly by the hand :D

this gig was awesome, however I noticed a few people around me getting annoyed at the mosh pits to certain songs. If you were among these people I fully apolgise and regret and negative feeling I caused at the gig. x

No need to apologize, if you can't handle it don't be in the pit at a rock concert. (Meaning them not you.) :LOL:

Archived